CITS/CTI Admission 2023 For Session 2023-2024 Online Form, Apply Online
Short Information: Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) Has released the notification for the CITS entrance exam For Engineering Trades And for Non-Engineering Trades.Any candidate who wants to take admission in CITS/CTI/NSTI/IToT can apply Online Form In Month Of June 2023. Read the notification for admission related eligibility, age limit, placement, fee, campus details and all other information.
Admission to courses under Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) at National Skill Training Institutes (NSTIs) and Institute for Training of Trainers (ITOTs) for the academic session 2023-24 will be made through All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) which is scheduled to be held on July 2023. Applications are invited for Computer Based Test (online) on www.nimionlineadmission.in from the eligible candidates w.e.f. from June 2023 to appear in the entrance test at various centers across the country. For more details Visit www.nimionlineadmission.in
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF TRAINING
CITS – Craft Instructor Training Scheme
CTI Applicaton Online Form 2023
CTI Admission 2023 Short Details of Notification
Important Expected Dates
- Online Application Start : 01 June 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 24 June 2023
- All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) : 08 July 2023
- Mock Examination : Notify Soon
- Hall Tickets Download From Website : Notify Soon
- Computer Based Exams/ Online at Exam centres: Notify Soon
- Result Publishing : Notify Soon
- Online Counselling First Phase : Notify Soon
- Online Counselling Second Phase :Notify Soon
- Spot Admission based on AICET-Merit List-subject to availability of seats:Available Soon
- Commencement of Session 2023-24 :Available Soon
- Draughtsman Civil CITS Entrance Exam 1175+ Questions & Answer Pdf : Click here
- CTI MACHINIST OBJECTIVE ENTRANCE eBOOK pdf : Click Here
- CTI Carpenter Objective Question and Answer Pdf : Click Here
- Electronic Mechanic CITS ENTRANCE EXAM 1200+ Questions And Answers Pdf : Click Here
- CTI Electrician Objective Entrance Exam Pdf : Click Here
- CTI FITTER OBJECTIVE ENTRANCE EXAM pdf : Click Here
- Plumber CITS Entrance Exam 680+ Questions & Answer Pdf : Click Here
- CTI TURNER OBJECTIVE ENTRANCE EXAM pdf : Click Here
- CTI WELDER OBJECTIVE ENTRANCE EXAM pdf : Click Here
- COPA PRACTICE SET OBJECTIVE QUESTION AND ANSWER pdf : Click Here
- DIESEL MECHANIC PRACTICE SET PDF : Click Here
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle Practice Set Pdf : Click Here
- CTI Sewing Technology 940+ Objective Question and Answer Pdf : Click Here
- CTI Cosmetology 600+ Objective Question and Answer Ebook pdf : Click Here
- CTI Dress Making 940+ Objective Question and Answer Pdf : Click Here
Eligibility for CTI Admission 2023
- ITI (NCVT Certificate)
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS / Women candidates : 300/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
CITS Admission Age Limit 2023-24
Age limit: Minimum 14 years, No upper age limit.
AICET Examination Pattern
The online entrance examination will be of two hours’ duration and the question papers for the entrance test will be of the following pattern:
- 75% questions of objective type (multiple choice type) of ITIlevelrelated to the tradeappliedforadmission.
- 25% questions of objective type pertaining to Aptitude (Logical, Numeric and Reasoning).
CITS Entrance Exam District / Center Details
Note: Exam centers might change based on the number of candidates applied for the particular center. If very few candidates have opted for an Examination center, alternate nearby center will be provided.
The minimum AICET Cutoff marks required for participating in online counselling is given below:
|Lower Cut Off out of 100 Marks||33||29||20|
Counselling Fee 2023:
The counselling Fee is Rs.1000 which is non-refundable. Counselling Fee will be adjusted in the admission Fee for candidates who have taken admission in any phase of counselling. Only candidates who have paid counselling Fee, will be considered for Counselling.
Phases of Counselling
CITS 2023 Online counselling will be conducted in Three Phases
- First Phase of Counselling
- Second Phase of Counselling
- Third Phase of Counselling
- Spot Admission.
How to Fill CITS Application Online Form 2023-24
- The link for online application will be available at:http://nimi.gov.in or http://nimionlineadmission.in or http://dget.gov.in
- The registration facility for trainees must be available on the portal from June 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If
You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates can give online MOCK test for online examination from www.successcareer.co.in
- The candidates are advised to visit the websites: www.successcareer.co.in from time to time for latest information (updates) relating to entrance test/admission.
- The eligibility, syllabus for the trades and exam is provided in the website http://nimionlineadmission.in
- The candidate can select any entrance examination center as per his/her convenience and indicate his/her preferences. Exam centers might change based on the number of candidates applied for the particular center. If very few candidates have opted for an Exam center, alternate available center will be provided.
- The allotment of seat in an institute will be finalized by respective Institute during counseling solely on the basis of merit(marks secured in the AICET) and as per the choices mentioned by the candidate in his application as well as considering the reservation norms. If as per merit, the candidate’s preferred seats (choices in application) are not vacant, he/she will be offered seat wherever available.
- Only those candidates who have appeared and qualified in the AICET -2023 as per merit are eligible in NSTIs & IToTs for CITS admission
- No walk in/ direct admission will be entertained outside the merit list of AICET in any of the Institues.
Download CITS Entrance Exam Pdf: Click Here
|How To Fill Cits Form 2023||Watch Now|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download CITS Entrance Exam Pdf||Click Here|
|CITS Entrance Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download CTI/CITS Entrance Pdf||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|NIMI Official Website||Click Here|
- CITS Documents Verification Process Click Here
Also Read Full Details Information About Below College:
Download CITS Entrance Exam Pdf: Click Here
- NSTI Kanpur
- NSTI Howrah
- NSTI Mumbai
- NSTI Jodhpur
- NSTI Ludhiana
- NSTI Chennai
- NSTI Hyderabad
- NSTI Haldwani
- NSTI Calicut
- NSTI BHUBANESWAR
- NSTI Dehradun
- NSTI Bengaluru
- NSTI Jamshedpur
- NSTI Noida
- NSTI Indore
- NSTI W MUMBAI
- NSTI W BENGALURU
- NSTI W Thiruvanthapuram
- NSTI W PANIPAT
- NSTI W ALLAHABAD
- NSTI W JAIPUR
- NSTI W TURA
- NSTI W KOLKATA