CITS/CTI Final Exam P.O.T Previous Year Question And Answer
Practice Set 2
In this post, you are going to do the questions and answers of the Principal of Teaching Or Training Methodology for
the final exam of CITS, which this mock test is asked again and again
in the final exam of CITS, so practice it well and remember it. Do it so
that your final exam can correct 100% questions.
1. Interview is a kind of_____________.
ANSWER= (D) Oral test
2. What arrangements should be made to extinguish the fire in the workshop?
ANSWER= (D) All of these
3. A good housekeeping includes ____________.
ANSWER= (D) All of these
4. Best rule for good discipline is keep them________ .
ANSWER= (A) Busy in work
5. Which one of the following is not a type of fire extinguishers?
ANSWER= (D) Carbon mono oxide
6. Which one of the following is not the quality of a good counsellor?
ANSWER= (A) He should be judgmental
7. A SWOT analysis consists of all of the following elements except __________ .
ANSWER= (A) Organisations
8. Which of the following is not the stages of counselling?
ANSWER= (A) Giving sympathy
9. An Entrepreneurs primary motivation for starting a business is _______
ANSWER= (A) To be independent
10. Which of the following is not a social stressor ?
ANSWER= (A) Menopause
11. Which one of the following is best tool for scheduling classes,work priorities and due dates?
ANSWER= (A) Calendar
12. A ________ is the one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.
ANSWER= (A) Leader
13. How many bits are there in one nibble?
ANSWER= (B) 4
14. Which one of the following is not an e-mail service ?
ANSWER= (A) Yahoo Messenger
15. When was Bloom s taxonomy of educational objectives created?
ANSWER= (A) 1956
16. The correct sequence of four step method of teaching is –
ANSWER= (A) Preparation ? presentation ? Application ? Testing
17. National Policy of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship was launched in _____.
ANSWER= (A) 2015
18. Which of the following is not a method of acquiring skills ?
ANSWER= (C) Leadership
19. In learning psychology, Skill is related to Hand. In the same way, Attitude is related to __________.
ANSWER= (A) Heart
20. Storing the information in mind and recalling whenever it is needed against a stimulus response is called _______________.
ANSWER= (A) Retentions
NOTE: You have to go through all the previous year practice sets in the below serial wise so that you can score well in all the questions in the exam.
- POT Practice Set 1
- POT Practice Set 2
- POT Practice Set 3
- POT Practice Set 4
- POT Practice Set 5
- POT Practice Set 6
People Also Known Principle Of Teaching as:
- Training Methodology
- principles of teaching and learning
- principles of effective teaching
- principles of team teaching
|Success Career YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Success Career Telegram Channe||Click Here|
|Success Career Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Success Career Instagram||Click Here|
|Success Career Official Website||Click Here|
|Success Vlogs||Click Here|