Name of Post: ITI Admission Online Form 2022
Post Date: 16-05-2022
Short Information: Admission/Training schedule for the Six Months, One and Two-year Trades of the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) in Industrial Training Institutes (ITls): Session : 2022-23/24 -Regarding.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF TRAINING
ITI-Industrial Training Institute
ITI Applicaton Online Form2022
ITI Admission 2022 Short Details of Notification
- Online registration and admission of trainees by State/UT
Directorates: From May 2022
- Last date for Admissions (Both Govt and Pvt ITls) : 31-07-2022
- Start of Academic
Session : 01-09-2022
- End of Training Session : 31-05-2023
- API Data upload by State: Up to 31.08.2022
- Trainee Verification and Trainee approval : Up to 30.09.2022
- NCVET report and information dissemination by NPIU : Up to 10.10.2022
- Grievance registration & resolution by State & DGT : Up to 10.11.2022
- AITT : June 2023
Eligibility for ITI Admission 2022:
- High School Passed in Any Recognized Board.
- General / OBC : 250/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
ITI Admission Age Limit 2022
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- Candidate Born After : 31/07/2008
For All ITI Courses List & Eligibility Details See Notification
CITS Entrance Exam District / Center Details
- All State Directorates are required to have their own “Online admission” portal, only online admission portal data from States will be accepted to migrate to NCVTMIS through API link. Single portal shall be used for admissions of both Govt. and Pvt. iTis.
- Only affiliated iTis in affiliated trades/units as on 1st July, 2022 will be eligible to take admissions for Session 2022-23 (iTl’s/Trades status can be checked on www.ncvtm is.gov.in).
- State Directorates to ensure to allow admission ONLY Affiliated iTis (Active iTis) in Affiliated Trades/Units. States/UTs shall Check and match un-affiliated units and shall strictly maintain NO admission in those Un affiliated units (ITI trade & unit status can be checked at https://ncvtmis.gov.in/Pages/FileDownload.aspx?fileld=1363 ).
- State Directorates concerned should NOT allow Admissions in iTis against which De-Affiliation proceedings are under Progress.
- Admission in iTis may be allowed only 50% of affiliated units in case of two-year courses, so that iTis can take admission every year.
- In Two Year, trades, in same shift/unit, Admission and uploading CANNOT be done in consecutive years.
- De-affiliated, Inactive iTis, Trades/Units in which Zero admissions in last two consecutive years shall NOT be allowed to take admissions unless affiliated (ITI status and list of iTis in which zero admission in two consecutive years can be checked at https://n cvtmis.g ov.in/Pages/FileDownload.aspx?file ld=1364 ).
- Students with unique Mobile number and email ID shall only be admitted and no change in mobile number and Email ID allowed till students receive NTC.
- Once student data approved by ITI, change in student data viz. name, father name, mother name , DoB, Shift/Unit correction etc shall not be allowed.
- State/UT Directors shall promote women candidates to take admissions in iTis to increase their participation in ITI admissions.
- For increasing the productivity and efficiency of the industry, availability of skilled manpower is a prerequisite, towards this it is important to attract the most interested and keen talent for job role and train them accordingly. The States are advised to take proactive steps for addressing information asymmetry in filling available trade/s seats through various measures such as the following:
- Advertise through local media, hoardings at prominent places, posters, and banner at secondary schools about the available training options available in each district.
- Encourage District education officer and principles of secondary schools to approach the students and parents for encouraging them seeking admission in ITls
- Provide appropriate counselling and guidance to the drop outs as well as prospective trainees a out the career prospects after ITI training.
- Coordinate with gram panchayats and local bodies for running a mobilisation campaign for admission.
- Publicise through local channels, radios, print media and brochures.
- District Skilling Committees may also be involved to take measures on broadening the prospective of ITls in their districts.
- The States are also advised to counsel and inform all admission seeking prospective trainees, parents and institutes of the following: –
- To check ITI (Active/lnactive)/Trade affiliation (Affiliated/De-affiliated) status at www.ncvtmis.gov.in
- To be informed of rating/grading of ITI at https://www.ncvtmis.gov.in/ as uploaded on the NCVTMIS Portal for 2nd Phase of grading.
- To provide unique mobile number and e-mail address and to maintain it till they complete the course and receive the certificate, as change is not permitted later.
- To verify the trainee data before uploading and verifying.
- The State government is requested to sensitise the Directorate for the admission process and take necessary steps for ensuring data veracity of admitted students.
- In this regard, they may also be cautioned that neither change request nor extension will be admissible. Towards, this a declaration by SPIU and ITI may also be obtained before uploading or migration of data.
- All the Concerned are requested to adhere to guidelines issued time to time by MHA and MoFHW with respect to COVID 19.