Name of Post: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre BARC NRB Recruitment Admit Card 2022 Online Form
Post Date: 15 May 2022
Short Information: BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE has Form Status for the advertisement for BARC (Bhabha Atomic Research Centre) NRB ( Nuclear Recycle Board) 2022 recruitment for the post Stipendiary Trainee Category–I And Stipendiary Trainee Category–II, DIRECT RECRUITMENT( DR/1,DR/2,DR/3 ). Those Candidates Are Enrolled with Vacancy Can Download Thier Admit Card and Check Status. For information related to recruitment such as selection procedure, eligibility, age limit, pay scale, syllabus, see the advertisement.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2022
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2022
Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 01.04.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30.04.2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 30/04/2021
- Exam Date : 05/06/2022
- General / OBC : 150/- for Category I
- General / OBC : 100/- for Category II
- SC / ST : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
Age Limit as on 30/04/2021
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 24 Years. for Category I
- Maximum Age : 22 Years. for Category II
- Maximum Age : 25 Years. for Technician Post
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules.
BARC NRB Vacancy Details Total : 260 Post
Educational Qualification for Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Recruitment 2022
10th / ITI / Diploma / Any Degree in Relevant field (Refer the official notification for full details). Download notification for more details.
|ame of the Post||Stipend/ Pay Level|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||Rs.44,900/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||Rs.21,700/-To 25,500|
|Scientific Assistant/ B (Safety)||Rs.35,400/-|
|Technician/ B (Library Science)||Rs.21,700/-|
|Technician/ B (Rigger)||Rs.21,700/-|
Written Examination of one hour duration will be conducted and will
comprise of 40 objective (multiple) type questions. ‘3’ marks for each
correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
The syllabus for the said examination will be based on subjects at
Diploma/B.Sc. level as the case may be. Those candidates qualifying in
the written examination shall be short-listed for interview. NRB
reserves the right to restrict number of candidates to be called for
FINAL SELECTION WILL BE BASED ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CANDIDATE IN THE INTERVIEW ALONE.
CATEGORY-II: The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
Stage :1 – Preliminary Test:
Screening examinations to be held to shortlist candidates. The format of the screening examinations will be common for all Trades and will be in the following format :
1. Examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions(choice of 4 answers) of one hour duration in the following proportion:
- Mathematics – 20 questions
- Science – 20 questions
- General awareness – 10 questions
2. ‘3’ marks awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
3. All candidates with marks <40% in General category and <30% in reserved category will be screened out.
Stage : 2 – Advanced Test:
- All candidates Screened in Stage-1 will be allowed to undertake Stage-2 (Advance Test) in their respective Trade.
- The Test will comprise 50 multiple choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of two hours duration.
- ‘3’ marks awarded for each correct answer and ‘1’ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Candidates with marks <30% in General category and <20% in reserved category will be screened out.
- Merit List of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon the scores obtained in Stage-2 only.
- In the event of tie, the following criteria shall be adopted in sequence for deciding the position in the merit list :
- Candidate with lower negative Marks inStage-2 to be placed higher on the merit list.
- Candidate with higher marks in Stage-1 to be placed higher on the merit list.
- Candidate with lower negative Marks in Stage-1 to be placed higher on merit list.
- Candidate with higher positive marks in Mathematics in Stage-1 to be placed higher on merit list.
- Candidate with higher positive marks in Science in Stage-1 to be placed higher on merit list.
- Candidate older in age as on the date of application
Candidates shall undertake the Preliminary and Advanced Test on the same day.
Stage : 3 – Skill Test:
- Based upon the Merit List prepared after Stage-2, candidates will be shortlisted for Stage-3 (Skill Test) in each Trade.
- The number of candidates shortlisted for Skill Test will depend upon the number of candidates qualifying for Stage 2 but will not exceed 4 – 5 times the number of vacancies in each Trade. NRB reserves the number of candidates to be called for Stage-3 (Skill Test).
- The Skill Test shall be conducted on a Go/No-Go basis for qualifying the candidates. .
- Candidates clearing the Skill Test shall be shortlisted and empanelled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage-2.
- The number of candidates empanelled in Main List shall not exceed the number of vacancies advertised.
- A Wait List of equal number of candidates as in the Main List shall be made for operation only in case candidates in the Main List do not report for joining.
How to Download BARC NRB Admit Card Online Form 2022
- BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH CENTRE Recruitment 2021. Notification and Invited Online Application Form.
- Candidate Can Download Admit Card Online.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Download the Latest admit card BARC NRB
Recruitment 2022 Application Form.
- Kindly Log In Using Application Number, Date Of Birth & Captcha Etc.
- Now Click On BARC NRB Admit Card 2022 & Download.
- Take A Print Out of Your Admit Card For BARC NRB Entrance Exam 2022.
|Downlaod Admit Card||Click Here|
|Downlaod Notification||Click Here|
|List Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||Click Here|
|List Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||Click Here|
|List DIRECT RECRUITMENT( DR/1,DR/2,DR/3 )||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How To Downlaod Admit Card (Video)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|BARC Official Websit||Click Here|