Name of Post: Powergrid PGCIL Apprentice Western Region First Merit List Result 2022 Northern Region – I Faridabad, Corporate Center Gurugram, Eastern Region – I Patna, Western Region – I Nagpur 2022 Result And Cut Off Declared
Post Date : 06/09/2022
Short Information: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited PGCIL has release the notification of Various Post Apprentice Application Form for ITI, Diploma And Degree Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
All the candidates who is interested in this apprentice and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 07 to 31 July 2022. For
information related apprentice’s eligibility, age limit, selection procedure and all other information read the notification then apply.
PGCIL Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
PGCIL Various Apprentice Online Form 2022
PGCIL Apprentice 2022, Short Notification
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As Per PGCIL Rule|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||31 July 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Online Application Start : 07/07/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/07/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 31/07/2022
- First Merit List Declared : 02/09/2022
- Document Verification Date : 16-09-2022 to 30-09-202
PGCIL Apprentice 2022 Region Wise List
|Sl No||Region/ Establishment||Covering States/UTs||Document Verification Date|
|1.||Corporate Center, Gurugram||Haryana||12th September – Thursday, 15th September (10.00 AM)|
POWERGRID ACADEMY OF LEADERSHIP (PAL)
MANESAR POWERGRID COMPLEX MANESAR, Panchgaon – Tauru Road, Manesar, Gurugram –122413
|2.||Northern Region – I, Faridabad||Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||09.09.2022, Friday, 10:00 AM|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, B-9, Qutub
Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi 110016
|3.||Northern Region – II, Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh Region|
|4.||Northern Region – III, Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand|
|5.||Eastern Region – I, Patna||Bihar, Jharkhand||Bihar : 29,30-08-2022|
Jharkhand : 31-08-2022
Regional Head Quarter, Board Colony, Near Transformer Repairing Work, Shastri Nagar, Patna, Bihar-800023
|6.||Eastern Region – II, Kolkata||West Bengal, Sikkim|
|7.||North Eastern Region, Shillong||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura|
|8.||Odisha Projects, Bhubaneswar||Odisha|
|9.||Western Region – I, Nagpur||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Goa||16-09-2022 to 30-09-2022|
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Western Region-I, Regional Headquarters
Sampriti Nagar, Nari Ring Road
PO- Uppalwadi, Nagpur,
|10.||Western Region – II, Vadodara||Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh|
|11.||Southern Region – I, Hyderabad||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana|
|12.||Southern Region – II, Bangalore||Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Kerala|
- Gen / OBC/ EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST / Exs : 0/-
- No Application Fee for the All Candidates.
PGCIL Apprentice 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : As per Notification.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per PGCIL Apprentice 2022 Rules.
Powergrid PGCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Eligibility
- Candidates should have ITI / Diploma / B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduate/ PG or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For More Information Read Notificaton.
PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
The Selection Process of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (degree/ diploma/ ITI, etc)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Important Note for Power Grid Apprentice 2022
All shortlisted technical candidates
(Graduate-Electrical/Civil/Computer Science and DiplomaElectrical/Civil)
are advised to register in NATS portal & and all non-technical
candidates (HR Executive-POWERGRID/CSR Executive/Executive Law) are
advised to register in NAPS portal positively before reporting for
PGCIL Apprentice 2022 Documents Required
- 10th Marksheet and certificate
- 12th marksheet and certificate if applicable
- Graduation Marksheet and certificate if applicable
- Qualification Marksheet anc certificate as eligiblibity criteria
- Medical fitness certificate
- NAPS/NATS Registration Copy
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Bank Details
- 3 copies of passport size colour photograph
- Any other relevant certificate /document
How to Fill PGCIL Apprentice Form 2022
- Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate/
student) on the website of NAPS for HR Executive/ CSR Executive/
Executive Law/ ITI (Electrician) at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in or NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and complete/ update their profile by uploading all the required documents.
getting the NAPS/ NATS registration/ enrolment number, candidates
should apply on the POWERGRID website as per the following details: – Go
to www.powergrid.in → Careers → Rolling Advertisement for Engagement of
Apprentices → Apply Online
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can apply Between 07 July 2022 to 31 July 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification of PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification For Details.
- Kindly Enter Your All Required Basic Details In Box.
- Kindly Keep ready,
Check and Collect the All Document And Scan All Relevant Document
mention In Advertisement Like – Education Certificate,Eligibility, ID
Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
for upload the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submit the Online Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.
Powergrid PGCIL Apprentice Form 2022 Important Links
|Downlaod Corporate Center, Gurugram 1st Merit list & Cut off||Click Here|
|Downlaod Northern Region – I, Faridabad 1st Merit list & Cut off||Click Here|
|Downlaod Western Region – I, Nagpur Merit list & Cut off||Click Here|
|Downlaod Eastern Region-I Patna Merit list & Cut off||Click Here|
|NATS for Degree/ Diploma Registration||Click Here|
|ITI Apprentice Registration||Click Here|
|Download Notification ||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|PGCIL Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Success Vlogs||Click Here|
|More Govt. Job||Click Here|