Name of Post: Technical Training Institute Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vimanapura PO , Bangalore Apprentice Form 2022 Merit List Declared
Post Date: 18 June 2022
Short Information: Technical Training Institute Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Vimanapura P O , Bangalore has Offline Application Form for the Post of ITI Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Apprentice for Karnataka ITI Pass Candidates Merit List Declared.
All the candidates who want to participate in this apprentice can apply Before 30 April 2022. For
information related to recruitment such as Important Date,
eligibility, age limit, pay scale And Important Link For HAL Recruitment 2022.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
HAL Recruitment 2022 Offline Form Merit List Result
|Salary/ Pay Scale
|As Per HAL Rule
|Last Date to Apply
|30 April 2022
|Mode of Apply
- Date Of Notification :NA
- Offline Application Start : NA
- Last Date for Apply Offline: 30 April 2022
- Merit List : Declared
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH : 0/-
HAL Apprentice 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum :NA
- Maximum : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per HAL Recruitment Rules 2022.
HAL Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Eligibility
- ITI Pass Out Candidate
- “Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, COPA, Foundry man and Sheet
HAL Bangalore Document Verification Address
|Document Verification Venue
|TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE
HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED
Vimanapura P O, Bangalore – 560017
Trade Wise Document Verification Date
|Date of Reporting
|Sheet Metal Worker
|22.06.2022 (SL No 1-60)
|23.06.2022 (Sl No 61-120)
|24.06.2022 (Sl No 1-66)
|25.06.2022 (Sl No. 67-132)
|27.06.2022 (Sl No. 133-198)
|28-06-2022 (Sl No 199-264)
HAL Bangalore Apprentice Documents required for Document Verification
Short listed candidates must furnish following original documents during Verification.
a) 10th/SSLC or equivalent mark sheet.
b) Caste/PH Certificate. (only for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates)
c) National Trade Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate/ All the semester pass Marks sheet
d) Valid Aadhar card with (DD/MM/YYYY).
e) Valid Pan card/Driving License/ Voter Id card.
General Instructions to the Shortlisted Candidates in HAL Bangalore
- With reference to the notification for engagement of Ex-ITI
trainees for Apprenticeship training for July 2022 Intake, please find
attached the list of the Shortlisted candidates.
- The Shortlisted
Candidates are advised to register as Apprentice in the portal (Web
Site Name www.apprenticeshipindia.org) and report to TTI along with
Apprentice Registration form.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants who called for their verification process.
- The shortlisted candidates must execute a Contract for the period of training of one year as per the Apprenticeship Act.
- Candidates selected for training will be paid stipend as per Apprenticeship Act.
have to make his/her own arrangements for accommodation and for
travelling for the engagement process/during Apprenticeship training
period and no accommodation and travelling allowance will be paid by the
- Apprenticeship trainees are provided breakfast and lunch at subsidized rate during working hours.
- HAL, Bangalore will not be under any obligation to provide employment on completion of apprenticeship training.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of selection process.
should be in position to report to TTI on the scheduled date. If the
candidate does not report latest by the scheduled date, it is assumed
that he/she is not interested in the Apprenticeship and his/her
candidature will be cancelled.
Eligible candidates must apply as per the format enclosed. The marks obtained in SSLC and ITI must be mentioned clearly. Candidates seeking reservation under SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Armed Force quota should clearly mention the same in the application. The application must accompany with the following enclosures.
a) Copy of SSLC Marks Card
b) Copy of ITI Mark sheets/ self attested internet downloaded result sheets
c) Copy of NTC (National Trade Certificate)
d) Copy of Caste Certificate / PWD Certificate/Armed personnel Certificate
e) Copy of the Aadhar card and PAN card
f) Copy of NCVT MIS portal Registration
How to Fill HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can apply Before 30 April 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification of HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification For Details.
- Kindly Enter Your All Required Basic Details In Box.
- Kindly Keep ready,
Check and Collect the All Document And Scan All Relevant Document
mention In Advertisement Like – Education Certificate,Eligibility, ID
Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
for Attached the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submit the Offline Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.
HAL Apprentice Lucknow Form 2022 Important Links
|Download HAL Apprentice Merit List
|Download HAL Apprentice Instruction
|How To Fill Form (Video)
|Join Our Telegram
|HAL Official Website
|Join WhatsApp Group
|More Govt. Job