NPCIL PAPER-I (PRELIMINARY TEST)
NPCIL Question paper for the post of Stipendiary Trainee Operator 10+2, ITI Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Electronics, Welder Category-II (ST/TM), Assistant Grade-1 (HR) / Assistant Grade-1(F&A) / Assistant Grade-1(C&MM) / Steno Grade-1Nurse-A / Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B)Xray Technician (Technician/C) at Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site
Read the following instruction carefully before you begin to
answer the question. In Your Ofline examination booklet contains the question in English as well as
Hindi. This Online Mock Test Contain NPCIL Previous Year Mathematics Questions Only.
INSTURCTION TO CANDIDATES
- In your examination Booklet contains 50 questions in all comprising
the following three parts:
Part-1: Mathematics – 20 Questions
Part-2: Science – 20 Questions
Part-3: General Awareness – 10 Questions
- All questions carry equal marks. 03 Marks will be
awarded for each correct answer.
- 01 Mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Before you start to answer the questions you must
check up this booklet and ensure that it contains all the 50 questions and see
that no question is missing. If you find any defect in this booklet, you must get it replaced immediately.
will be supplied the Answer Sheet (OMR) separately by the Invigilator. You must
fill the Name, Roll Number. Candidate Sunature, Question Paper Set No., Post
applied for & other detalls as provided on OMR sheet. Please note that the
OMR sheet will be read by machine therefore failing to provide the relevant
details as per OMR sheet will lead to awarding you “ZERO” mark.
Answers not indicated by properly darkening the corresponding circles will not
be awarded any marks.
- Answers must be shown by completely darkening the
corresponding circles on the Answer Sheet against the relevant question number
by Ball Pen of blue/black ink only. Don’t darken at option ‘X’ below St. No. 50
of OMR sheet and keep it blank.
- The Answer Sheet & Question Paper must be handed
over to the Invigator before you leave the Examination Hall.
- Failure to comply with any of the above Instructions
will render a candidate liable to such action/penalty as may be
deemed fit. 09. No rough work is to be done on the Answer Sheet (OMR).
- No rough work to be done on the answer sheet Space for rough work has been provided at the
end of Booklet.
- During Examination, resorting to any unfair means like
copying, hinting, signaling etc. will able to cancellation of candidature
- कृपया नीचे अपना Name डालकर Continue पर क्लिक कर अपना फ्री Mock टेस्ट लगा सकते है
This model paper is important for Following NPCIL Examination:
NPCIL Science Previous Year Mock Test : Click Here
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator 10+2 Category-II (ST/TM)
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer ITI Category-II (ST/TM)
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer ITI Fitter Category-II (ST/TM)
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer ITI Electrician Category-II (ST/TM)
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer ITI Electronics Category-II (ST/TM)
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer ITI Turner Category-II (ST/TM)
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer ITI Machinist Category-II (ST/TM)
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer ITI Welder Category-II (ST/TM)
- Assistant Grade-1 (HR) / Assistant Grade-1(F&A) / Assistant Grade-1(C&MM) / Steno Grade-1
- Nurse-A / Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B)
- Xray Technician (Technician/C)