Name of Post: CITS (RPL) Registration Online Form 2022, CITS RPL Admission Online Form 2022
Post Date: 05 July 2022
Short Information: Crafts Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) RPL has
declared the CITS The Tentative Activity schedule of AITT under Craft
Instructor under CITS (RPL) Main exam is scheduled to be held from
21.09.2022 to 01.10.2022 is as mentioned on Nimi Official Website
www.nimionlineadmission.in The Candidates who are Eligible For CITS RPL Exam Can Registered From 09 July 2022.
Crafts Instructor Training Scheme (CITS),Recognition Of Prior Learning (RPL)
Government of India
Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
Directorate General of Training
Tentative Activity schedule of AITT under Craft Instructor under CITS
(RPL) Main exam is scheduled to be held from 21.09.2022 to 01.10.2022 is
as mentioned below:
- Registration of trainees Date : CITS RPL – New Registrations will open by 9th July 2022
- Online/Offline Verification of applicant By RDSDE Date : 11.07.2022 to 25.07.2022
- Online/Offline training to be conducte For Eligible Candidate Date: 01.08.2022 to 31.08.2022
- Examination Fees link available Date : 22.08.2022 to 31.08.2022
- Exam centre Mapping Mapping for Practical,Engineering Drawing and online examination Date: 01.09.2022 to 10.09.2022
- Generation of Hall Tickets Date: 12.09.2022 to 14.09.2622
- Downloading of Hall Tickets by Candidates through NIMI Portal Date: 15.09.2022 onwards
- CBT Examination (Online mode) Date : 21.09.2022 to 23.09.2022
- Engineering Drawing/Soft Skills (Practical) Date: 24.09.2022
- Trade Practical Date: 27.09.2022 to 29.09.2022
- Training Methodology (Practical) Date: 30.09.2022 to 01.10.2022
- Uploading/Compiling of Online exam marks, Practical and Engineering Drawing marks by the NIMI Date : Up to 11.10.2022
- Declaration of Final result Date: 17.10.2022
CITS RPL Main Registration/Examination Fees 2022
The Registration / Examination fee of Rs.3000/- per candidate will be charged.
CITS RPL Examination September 2022 Eligibility
Eligibility of Instructor for appearing in AITT under RPL:
- The in-service instructor should have atleast 03 years of experience of teaching in Govt/Pvt ITI.
instructor should be sponsored/nominated by the Institute(ITI)/State
Directorate for applying in this scheme to appear in AITT for RPL under
CITS to be conducted by DGT.
Instructor has to be registered in NSTI through CFI online portal at
least one month before the scheduled date of examination.
instructor has to submit the GPF / EPF statement to the competent
authority during registration in support of their experience.
What Is CITS RPL Scheme?
Equivalency of Certificate issued CITS under RPL
National Craft Instructor Certificate (NCIC) will be issued by DGT to
all passed out instructor in AITT for RPL under CITS. This NCIC will be
at par to the NCIC issued to the passed out trainees appearing in AITT
under CITS after completion of 01 year training in Institutes. The
Certificate issued under RPL shall be valid for all the purposes for
recruitment and promotions in place of regular NCIC.
Process of Registration and Certification
Instructor nominated by the competent authority has to be registered in
NSTI through online portal at least before one month from the scheduled
date of examination.
registration form with Photo graph and other details of the Instructor
has to be uploaded in portal by concern instructor.
- The instructor has to select its trade and name of the Institute where he/she is interested to appear for AITT.
nomination/sponsor letter issue by competent authority and copy of GPF
/EPF statement for last 03 year for concern instructor has to be
uploaded in specified portal as proof of duration of experience.
online submitted form has to be approved by the concern NSTI as
acceptance of the candidature for RPL after due physical verification on
preannounced schedule date of document verification.
- The registration/exam fee has to be submitted to concern NSTI/Govt of India receipts at the time of issue of Hall Ticket.
registration in portal will be valid for only 01 attempt. In case of
failure, the instructor has to re-register himself for second attempt
and has to qualify all the papers in any attempt. There will not be any
carryover of marks to next attempt.
How to Fill CITS RPL Online Registration Form and Payment 2022
- CITS RPL Exam – Registration and Payment 2022 Between 20/06/2022 to 09/07/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification of CITS RPL Exam 2022.
- Go To Official Website Link Given Below (https://www.nimionlineadmission.in)
- Kindly Enter Your Enter your Reg.No.
- Kindly Pay The Examination Fees.
- Before Submit the Online Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Pay Required Application Fee For Complete Form Submit.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Of CITS
RPL Exam – Registration and Payment Before Apply Online.
CTI AITT RPL Exam 2022 Important Links
||Click Here Link Available On 09 July 2022
|CITS RPL Exam – Registration and Payment link
|How To Fill Form (Video)
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|CITS RPL Guideline
|Join Our Telegram
|Nimi Official Website
|More Govt. Job