Name of Post: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NAPS Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Post Date : 28 May 2022
Short Information: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Narora Atomic Power Station (NAPS) released the
advertisement of new recruitment to the post of Apprentice. NPCIL Apprentice invites online application apprentice form
total of 50 different apprentice posts will be recruited, Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Recruitment Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online Form.
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||50 Post|
|Adv No||NAPS/HRM/APPRENTICE – ITI /01/2022|
|Establishment Registration No||E05200901473|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||27 May 2022|
|Last Date||16 June 2021|
|Selection Process||On Merit Base|
|Notification||Narora Atomic Power Station|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
NPCIL NAPS Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Online Form
ADVERTISEMENT NO: NAPS/HRM/APPRENTICE – ITI /01/2022
NOTICE FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER APPRENTICES ACT, 1961
- Application Begin : 27/05/2022 (10:00 Hrs)
- Last Date for Apply Online : 16/06/2022 (16:00 Hrs)
- Complete Form Last Date : 27 June 2022
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF HARD COPY OF ONLINE APPLICATION : 07/07/2022 (17:00 Hrs)
- General / OBC : Rs 0/-
- SC / ST / Pwd : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Candidate Need Not To Pay Any Application Fee.
Age Limit As On 27-06-2022
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
class Pass with
minimum 50% marks.
- ITI in
relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade
issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional
Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State
Council for Vocational Training).
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in the respective ITI trade .
- In case of tie in the percentage of ITI marks, the candidate born earlier shall be considered.
- In case of tie in the Date of Birth, candidates with higher percentage obtained in Matriculation will be placed higher on the merit list.
- For More Details Read Full Notification.
Salary Or Stipend
- RS 7700/- for those who have been engaged after one year of ITI course.
- RS 8855/- for those who have been engaged after two years of ITI course.
Place of Training
- The place of training shall be Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh,203389.
NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Tradewis Total : 50 Post
|Name of Trade||No. of Seats|
How to Fill NPCIL NAPS Apprentice Online Form 2022
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 27 May 2022 to 16 June 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification of NPCIL How To Apply Apprentice Recruitment 2022 [50Posts] Notification.
- First, the candidate has to register himself/herself at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship “https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in”.
- Be Carefully While Apply the Online Apprentice Form.
- Kindly Enter Your All Required Basic Details In Box.
- Kindly Keep ready,
Check and Collect the All Document And Scan All Relevant Document
mention In Advertisement Like – Education Certificate,Eligibility, ID
Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
for updloading the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submit the Online Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Printout of the online application form with valid signature & photo, along with all the supporting documents should reach at the following address on or before 07/07/2022 by 17:00 Hrs. Applications received after due date shall be rejected and no further communication in this regard shall be entertained:-
Manager (HRM), Narora Atomic Power Station
Plant Site, Narora,
PO: NAPP Township, Narora,
Bulandshahr-203389 (Uttar Pradesh)
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.
Note: Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Of NPCIL Before Apply Online.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|NPCIL Official Website
|How To Apply
|Join Our Telegram
|Join Success Vlogs||Click Here|