Name of Post: Central Railway Apprentice 2022-23, ITI Latest Apprentice 2422 Post, Apply Online
Short Information: Indian Railways, Central Railway Mumbai released the
advertisement of new recruitment to the post of Apprentice. This time CR Apprentice invites online application apprentice form
total of 2422 different apprentice posts will be recruited, whose
applications will be made online through the website any eligible and interested candidates
who want to apply online should apply online between 15 December 2022 to 15 January 2023.
Central Railway invites ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for
engagement as Act Apprentices against the 2422 slots notified for
training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various
Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the
|Name of the Recruitment Board||RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL|
|No. of Vacancies||2422 Post|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||15/12/2022|
|Last Date ||15/01/2023|
|Selection Process||On Merit Base|
|Notification||Central Railway |
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Online Form
Notification No. RRC/CR/AA/2023
NOTIFICATION FOR TRAINING UNDER APPRENTICES ACT, 1961
- Application Begin : 15/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/01/2023
- Complete Form Last Date : 15/01/2023
- Merit List Available : Declared Soon
- General / OBC : Rs 100/-
- SC / ST / Pwd : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Mode Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Age Limit As On 15/12/2022
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
class Pass with
minimum 50% marks.
- ITI in
relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade
issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional
Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State
Council for Vocational Training).
Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details 2022 Total : 2422 Posts
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared (trade wise,
unit-wise, community-wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared
on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with
minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which
Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of average
of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Document required for Western Railway Apprentice Document Verification 2022 :
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Medical fitness certificate
- 6 Passport size colour photographs
- Character Certificate
- Proof Of Date Of Birth Certificate
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- ITI Marksheet And Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- ST/SC/OBC Certificate (Central Government)
How to Fill Central Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022
- Central Railway Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 15 December 2022 to 15 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification of Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 [2412 Posts] Notification.
- Be Carefully While Apply the Online Apprentice Form.
- Kindly Enter Your All Required Basic Details In Box.
- Kindly Keep ready,
Check and Collect the All Document And Scan All Relevant Document
mention In Advertisement Like – Education Certificate,Eligibility, ID
Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
for updloading the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submit the Online Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Pay Required Application Fee For Complete Form Submit.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|CR Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Job||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Success Vlogs||Click Here|