Name of Post : CSIR CSMCRI Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Out – Apply Offline,ITI, Diploma Apprentice 2022
Post Date : 18/11/2022
Short Information : CSIR – CSMCRI, Bhavnagar, Applications in the prescribed pro forma are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentice Act-1961 under various following trades in CSIR – CSMCRI, a constituent unit of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research:has invites the Notification for the Various Apprentice Post Recruitment 2022.
CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
CSMCRI Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Advertisement No. : Apprentice/Dec-2022
|Recruitment Organization||CSIR (Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute)|
|Post Name||Various Apprentice Posts|
|Exam name||CSIR CSMCRI|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As Per Appretice Rule|
|Job Location||CSIR – CSMCRI, Bhavnagar|
|Last Date to Apply||30th November 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
- Last Date For Apply : 30th November, 2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH : 0/-
CSIR CSMCRI Apprentice 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : NA
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
CSIR CSMCRI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
As Per Apprentice Rule
Eligibility, Qualification CSIR CSMCRI Apprentice 2022
Category – Trade (ITI) Apprentices:
- ITI certificate or national/state trade certificate Respective Trade.
Category – Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: –
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical
Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline
- More Details Please Read Notification.
CSIR CSMCRI Vacancy 2022 Detail Total : 36 Posts
CSIR ITI Apprentice 2022
|ITI Trades||Essential Qualification||Total Seats|
|Fitter||ITI Pass in concerned Trade||01|
|Electrician||ITI Pass in concerned Trade||03|
|Carpenter||ITI Pass in concerned Trade||01|
|Plumber||ITI Pass in concerned Trade||01|
|Instrument Mechanic||ITI Pass in concerned Trade||02|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||ITI Pass in concerned Trade||04|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||ITI Pass in concerned Trade||01|
|Electronic Mechanic||ITI Pass in concerned Trade||02|
|COPA||ITI Pass in concerned Trade||15|
|Turner||ITI Pass in concerned Trade||01|
|Welder||ITI Pass in concerned Trade||01|
CSIR Diploma Apprentice 2022
|Mechanical Engineering||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||03|
|Civil Engineering||Diploma in Civil Engineering||01|
How to Fill CSIR CSMCRI Apprentice Offline Form 2022
- CSIR (Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute) Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can apply Offline before 30/11/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification of CSIR Recruitment 2022.
- Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves inonline portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- For Technician Apprentices: With
the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their
portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of
Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- For Technician Apprentices: With
- Notification and Offline Application Form Carefully Before Apply the Offline Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document Like Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Pay Required Fees If needed.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.