Name of Post: CITS Admission Online Form 2022
Short Information: Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS)
Has released the notification for the CITS entrance exam For Engineering Trades And for Non-Engineering Trades.Any candidate who wants to take admission in CITS/CTI/NSTI/IToT can apply online from July to Aug 2022. Read
the notification for admission related eligibility, age limit,
placement, fee, campus details and all other information.
You Can Apply through www.nimionlineadmission.in
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF TRAINING
CITS – Craft Instructor Training Scheme
CTI Applicaton Online Form2022
CTI Admission 2022 Short Details of Notification
Important Expected Dates
- online Application Start : July 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : Aug 2022
- Mock Examination : Aug 2022
- Hall Tickets Download From Website : Aug 2022
- Computer Based Exams/ Online at Exam centres: Aug 2022
- Result Publishing : Aug 2022
- Online Counselling First Phase : Declared Soon
- Online Counselling Second Phase : Declared Soon
- Online Counselling Third Phase : Declared Soon
- Spot Admission based on AICET-Merit List-subject to availability of seats:Declared Soon
- Commencement of Session 2022-23 :Declared Soon
Eligibility for CTI Admission 2022:
- ITI (NCVT Certificate)
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS / Women candidates : 300/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
CITS Admission Age Limit 2022
Age limit: Minimum 14 years, No upper age limit.
AICET Examination Pattern
The online entrance examination will be of two hours’ duration and the question papers for the entrance test will be of the following pattern:
- 75% questions of objective type (multiple choice type) of ITIlevelrelated to the tradeappliedforadmission.
- 25% questions of objective type pertaining to Aptitude (Logical, Numeric andReasoning).
CITS Entrance Exam District / Center Details
The minimum AICET Cutoff marks required for participating in online counselling is given below:
|Lower Cut Off out of 100 Marks||33||29||20|
Counselling Fee 2022:
The counselling Fee is Rs.1000 which is non-refundable. Counselling Fee will be adjusted in the admission Fee for candidates who have taken admission in any phase of counselling. Only candidates who have paid counselling Fee, will be considered for Counselling.
Phases of Counselling
CITS 2022 Online counselling will be conducted in Three Phases
- First Phase of Counselling
- Second Phase of Counselling
- Third Phase of Counselling
- Spot Admission.
How to Fill CITS Application Online Form 2022
- The link for online application will be available at:http://nimi.gov.in or http://nimionlineadmission.in or http://dget.gov.in
- The registration facility for trainees must be available on the portal from July 2022 to Aug 2022
- The hall ticket can be downloaded from the websites from Aug 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If
You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates can give online MOCK test for online examination from Aug 2022
- The candidates are advised to visit the websites: www.successcareer.co.in from time to time for latest information (updates) relating to entrance test/admission.
- The eligibility, syllabus for the trades and exam is provided in the website http://nimionlineadmission.in
- The candidate can select any entrance examination center as per his/her convenience and indicate his/her preferences. Exam centers might change based on the number of candidates applied for the particular center. If very few candidates have opted for an Exam center, alternate available center will be provided.
- The allotment of seat in an institute will be finalized by respective Institute during counseling solely on the basis of merit(marks secured in the AICET) and as per the choices mentioned by the candidate in his application as well as considering the reservation norms.
- If as per merit, the candidate’s preferred seats (choices in application) are not vacant, he/she will be offered seat wherever available.
- No transfer request for admission will beentertained.
- Only those candidates who have appeared and qualified in the AICET -2022 as per merit are eligible in NSTIs & IToTs for CITS admission
- No walk in/ direct admission will be entertained outside the merit list of AICET in any of the Institues.
|Apply Online||Link Available (July 2022)|
|How TO Fill Form (Video)||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus 2021||Click Here|
|Institute Wise Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- CITS Documents Verification Process Click Here
Also Read Full Details Information About:
- NSTI Kanpur
- NSTI Howrah
- NSTI Mumbai
- NSTI Jodhpur
- NSTI Ludhiana
- NSTI Chennai
- NSTI Hyderabad
- NSTI Haldwani
- NSTI Calicut
- NSTI BHUBANESWAR
- NSTI Dehradun
- NSTI Bengaluru
- NSTI Jamshedpur
- NSTI Noida
- NSTI Indore
- NSTI W MUMBAI
- NSTI W BENGALURU
- NSTI W TRIVANDRUM
- NSTI W PANIPAT
- NSTI W ALLAHABAD
- NSTI W JAIPUR
- NSTI W TURA
- NSTI W KOLKATA