Name of Post: ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Post Date: 07 May 2022
Short Information: Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI)
has released the notification for the recruitment of 462 Assistant
posts. All the candidates who are interested in this Graduate Level
Assistant Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from
07 May 2022 to 01 June 2022. See the advertisement for information
related to age limit, syllabus, institute wise post, selection
procedure, pay scale in ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment.
ICAR – Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI)
ICAR IARI Assistant Vacancy 2022 Online Form
IARI Advt No. : 01/2022 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 07/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 01/06/2022
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 01/06/2022
- Correction Date : 05-07 June 2022
- Exam Date : June Last Week 2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 1200/-
- SC / ST : 500/-
- All Category Female : 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
ICAR Assistant Jobs Age Limit as on 01/06/2022
- Minimum Age : 20 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per ICAR IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022.
ICAR Assistant Jobs Salary
The applicants chosen for Assistant jobs
due to the ICAR IARI selection process will get a base pay ranging from
Rs. 35400 to Rs. Forty-four thousand nine hundred per month, plus
allowances under the 7th CPC, depending on the department for which they
ICAR IARI Assistant 2022 Vacancy Details Total Post : 462 Post
ICAR IARI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
IARI ICAR Assistant Jobs 2022 Category Wise Vacancy Details
IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 Exam District / Center Details
- Uttar Pradesh : Greater Noida, Meerut, Noida, Bareilly,
Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi, Prayagraj, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Agra,
Aligarh & Jhansi.
- Bihar : Patna, Purnea, Muzaffarpur, Gaya, Darbhanga & Bhagalpur.
- Jharkhand : Ranchi & Dhanband.
- Delhi : Delhi / NCR.
- Chhattisgarh : Raipur Only.
- Madhya Pradesh : Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna & Ujjain
- For Other State Exam District Details Must Read the Notification.
How to Fill ICAR IARI Assistant Online Form 2022
- ICAR Indian Agriculture Research Institute IARI Assistant Recruitment 2022 . Candidate Can Apply Between 07/05/2022 to 01/06/2022.
- Photo Instruction : The photograph of the candidate
should not be more than 03 months old and the background of the photo
should be light colored or white.
- Signature Instruction : Plain white paper with Black ink pen Only.
- OBC NCL Certificate Instruction : OBC certificate should be made after 01 June 2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment
Application Form in ICAR IARI Assistant Latest Recruitment Online Form
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If
You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|How TO Fill Form (Video)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Institute Wise Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), commonly known as the
Pusa Institute, is India’s national Institute for agricultural research,
education and extension.Parents Organisation Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) is an autonomous
organisation under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education
(DARE), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare , Government of India.
IARI is the leading institute in the country for agricultural research and education. It has 20 divisions in total with 5 multi-disciplinary centers in Delhi & 8 regional stations.