UP GNM Admission 2022 Short Details of Notification
Name of Admission: UP GNM Training Online Form 2022
Post Date : 01-05-2022
Short Information: Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare, UP
has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the GNM Training
Course Admission 2022. Those Candidates Who are Interested to this Exam
and Have All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before
Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare, UP
UP General Nursing & Midwifery GNM Online Registration 2022
- Online Registration Start : 01/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/05/2022
- Exam Fee Last Date : 31/05/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card : Notified Soon
- Merit List : Notified Soon
- General : 200/-
- OBC / SC / ST : 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Uttar Pradesh GNM Training 2022
Age Limit 2022 as on 31/12/2021
- Minimum Age : 17 Years.
- Maximum Age : 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per NHM UP GNM Training / Admission Post Admission Rules.
- Candidates Passed Class 10th, 12th Exam with Science Stream and English as a Subject in 12th Class with 40% Marks. OR
- ANM with Registration in Council.
- Read the Notification for More Details.
UP GNM Training College Wise Seat Details 2022
|UP GNM Training Institute Name||Total Seats|
|School of Nursing UHM Hospital, Kanpur Nagar||35|
|School of Nursing L.L.R. Hospital Kanpur Nagar||67|
|Nursing School M.P. District Combined Hospital, Bareilly||23|
|Nursing School S.R.N Hospital, Prayagraj||54|
|Nursing School SNMC, Agra||58|
|School of Nursing Neta Ji Subhash Chandra Bosh, District Hospital, Gorakhpur||50|
|School of Nursing Balrampur Hospital, Lucknow||23|
|School of Nursing, SVBP hospital, LLRM Medical College, Meerut||66|
|School of Nursing, Gandhi Memorial and Associated hospital KGMU, Lucknow||77|
How to UP GNM Training Online Form Fill UP 2022
- Director General Training Medical Health and Family Welfare, UP For
New Application for GNM Training 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Uttar Pradesh GNM Training 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Admission Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If
You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Apply Online ||Registration | Log In|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|NHM Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Success Career Official Website||Click Here|
|Success Vlogs||Click Here|
Q1. What is GNM job?
Students, those complete their
ANM Degree can work as a Community Health Worker, Home Nurse, Health
Visitor, Basic Health Worker & Rural Health Worker. GNM graduates
can work as a Staff Nurse, Home Nurse, Health Visitor & Community Health Worker. ANM & GNM graduate have great scope not only in India but also in abroad.
Q2. What is GNM course full form?
General Nursing and Midwifery(GNM)
Q3. Is GNM equivalent to degree?
Nursing and Midwifery course has been designed to enrol students who
have a science background or have cleared a 2-year ANM Course. Here, students
who have cleared their class 12 board examinations in the stream of
science are eligible for pursuing a career right after GNM.
The significance of a B.sc Nursing degree outweighs that of a General
Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) degree in terms of career advancement,
higher education and income as well.
In the matter of career growth, higher studies, and salary the value of
B.sc Nursing is more than General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course.
with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying
examination and English individually for any recognized board.
direct patient care, which can include bathing and dressing patients,
administering doctor-prescribed medications, and collecting fluid
course designed by the CTEVT. The main objective of the staff nurse
course is to produce middle-level manpower in the nursing fields. The
first year course focuses on the basic foundation practices.
After this, one may work and gain some work experience. This
qualification can be used to join Bsc Nursing (Post Basic) program
offered by INC recognized institutes. After completing the Bsc program,
one will be awarded a Nursing Degree.