Tata Motors On Job Trainee Recruitment 2023 : Tata Motors Limited Company Lucknow invites application for recruitment 2023 for On Job Trainee for ITI Pass Candidate. Tata Motors invites online application for vacancy 2023.
Tata Motors Limited Vacancy 2023
Tata Motors Trainee Recruitment 2023
- Application Start Date : 06/07/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/07/2023
Tata Motors Lucknow Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- GEN/OBC : 0/-
- SC/ST/EWS: 0/-
Tata Motors Lucknow Vacancy 2023 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
Company Name : Tata Motors Limited
Tata Motors Limited Vacancy 2023 Total : 500
Tata Motors Lucknow Eligibility Criterias 2023
- Academic Qualification:- 10th (High School) Pass from State/ICSE/CBSE Board
- Technical Qualification:- Pass ITI/NTC (National Trade Certificate exam) from any ITI (SCVT & NCVT both) in India with 60% marks in specified trades.
- Required Trades:-Electrician, Electronics, Fitter, Machinist, Machinist Grinder, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Painter General, Turner, Welder, Mechanic Diesel Engine, Electrician (Power Distribution), Mechanic Auto Body Painting
Document required during selection process in Tata Motors Lucknow
- 10th/12th Pass Marksheet And Certificate with 2 Zerox Copy.
- ITI Marksheet and Certificate.
- E-Aadhar card (Full Page)
- PAN card
- Police Character certificate from Superintendent of Police
- Bank account must be in any 6 Company’s authorized banks list i.e. State Bank of India / IDBI / HDFC / ICICI / Axis/Kotak bank with Account Number, Name as per 10th Certificate and IFSC code need to print on passbook
- Permanent LMV level Driving license is required for Mechanic Motor Vehicle/COE-Automobile Diesel trades at the time of joining
- Updated Resume Mentioned all the details of High School and ITI with exact percentage and year of passing.
- 4 Passport size photograph
- Residential Certificate
- Double Dose Vaccine Certificate
- Those candidates who were already worked in Tata Motors Lucknow in past is not eligible for re joining in same category.
- Those candidate who’s are blacklisted from Tata Motors Lucknow is not eligible for joining.
- If candidate have insufficient documents at the time of document checking then he/she will be rejected.
How to Fill Tata Motors Lucknow Form 2023
- Read the job description carefully to understand the requirements and responsibilities of the role.
- Gather all the necessary information and documents, such as your resume, educational certificates, and work experience details.
- Go to the Tata Motors’ official website or Click On Apply online Link given below.
- Once you find the suitable job opening, click on the “Apply Now” or “Submit Application” button.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields of the online application form, such as your personal details, education, work experience, and any other relevant information.
- Upload all the required documents, such as your resume and cover letter.
- Review your application form before submitting it to ensure that all the information provided is correct and accurate.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.