RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Out for 450 Vacancies
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023: Reserve Bank of India RBI, has released the Notification for the post of Assistant Recruitment 2023. The Candidates who are Eligible And Interested in the Vacancy Can apply online from 13 September 2023 to 04 October 2023. For information related to recruitment such as Important Date, eligibility, age limit, pay scale, syllabus, And Important Link For the Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Online Form For Full Information see the Notification.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
RBI Assistant 2023 notification out, apply for 450 posts on opportunities.rbi.org.in
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 – Overview
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Registration Dates||13th September to 4 October 2023|
|Recruitment Process||Prelims, Main Exams, Language Proficiency Test|
|Education Qualification||Graduates or relevant degree|
|Age Limit||20 years to 28 years|
|RBI Assistant Salary||Rs. 45,050/-|
|RBI Official Website||rbi.org.in|
- Application Start: 13/09/2023
- Last Date Of Registration: 04/10/2023
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 04/10/2023
- Pre Exam Held on : 21-23 October 2023
- Pre Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Mains Exam Held on : 02/12/2023
RBI Assistant 2023 Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS: 450/-
- SC / ST : 50/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Online Mode
RBI Assistant Age Limit
- Maximum Male – 20 years
- Maximum Female – 28 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per RBI Recruitment Rules 2023.
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks.
- Know the Local Language.
Recruitment Online Form 2023 Vacancy Details Total : 450 Posts
|Kanpur & Lucknow||12||1||9||5||28||55|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||0||1(1)||4||1||10||16|
1) Preliminary Exam
2) Main Exam
- The Basic Pay for an RBI Assistant is Rs. 20,700/- every month per month in the scale of Rs. 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years) and other allowances. In addition to the Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. are also granted to the RBI Assistant. Thus, the Gross Salary of an RBI Assistant ranges to approximately Rs. 45,050/- every month.
How to Fill RBI Assitant Online Form 2023
- RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Out for 450 Post Recruitment 2023. Candidate Can Apply Between 13/09/2023 to 04/10/2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 [450 Posts] Notification.
- While Application Form Fill UP Online, Be Carefully, Before Apply the Online Application Form.
- Kindly Enter All the Required Basic Details In the Box.
- Kindly Keep ready, Check and Collect the Documents, And Scan All Relevant Documents mentioned In the Advertisement – Education Certificate, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, etc. for uploading the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submitting the Online Application Form Must Check All Boxes Carefully.
- Pay Required Application Fee For Complete Form Submit.
- Take A Print Out of the Final Submitted Application Form For Future reference.