Bihar ITI Admission Online Form 2023
Bihar ITI CAT Admission 2023 Overview
|Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Exam Name||Industrial Training Institute Competitive Admission Test (ITI CAT)|
|Form Start Date||15/04/2023|
|Apply Last Date||13/05/2023|
Important dates related to ITICAT-2023
- Online Registration Starting Date : 15/04/2023
- Online Registration Closing Date : 13/05/2023
- Last date of payment : 14/05/2023
- Online Editing of Application Form : 15/05/2023 to 16/05/2023
- Uploading of Online Admit Card : 01/06/2023
- Proposed Date of Examination : 11/06/2023
- UR / BC / EBC: Rs. 750/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 100/-
- Disable Candidates: Rs. 430/–
- Payment Mode: Online / Offline
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age: 14 Years
- For MMV/ Mechanical Tractor: 17 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per Rules.
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates who have passed the Secondary (10th) Examination conducted by the Bihar School Examination Board or CBSE with mathematics and science or equivalent examination have passed separately in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates appearing in Madhyamik or equivalent examination in the admission session (2023) can also apply. But it is necessary to have passed by the starting day of counselling / interview.
- Educational qualification for admission to IT sector course is mandatory to pass secondary or equivalent examination (with science).
- For admission in non–engineering trade, only secondary or equivalent examination is required.
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Selection
|Syllabus||No. of Qs.||Marks||Duration|
|Mathematics||50||100||02 Hours 15 Min.|
How To Fill Bihar ITI Admission Application Form 2023
Go to the website and click on “Online Application Portal of I.T.I.C.A.T. 2023” link and click on “Apply Online” button Click on After this, the instruction which will be seen for filling the application form, the candidate should read and understand it well.
All the information for registration for this examination will have to be filled by the correct candidate in the application form appearing on the screen of the computer under Step-1. While registering the candidate, keep in mind that your own email ID and mobile no. Because the information related to registration will be sent to the same email ID a Mobile No. will be sent on Simultaneously, the candidate will receive an SMS. An activation code will be sent in the received email and sms, which will be used by the candidates to activate their account. To activate the candidate’s account, click on the Activate Your Account button and after entering your email ID and the activation code received, click on the submit button. After the account is activated, the candidate clicks on the Sign In button and complete the further process by signing in by entering his email ID and password, keep the password entered in the application form confidential, otherwise the board will not be responsible for any kind of trouble. The email ID given by the candidate will be their username.
Step-Two (Personal Information):
After successfully registering and activating your account and signing in to your account again, completely fill the required entries related to Personal Information on the computer screen and click on Save & Continue button.