CITS/CTI Final Exam P.O.T Previous Year Questions And Answers
Practice Set 4
1. A SWOT analysis consists of all of the following elements except __________ .
ANSWER= (A) Willingness
2. Focussing in depth on a particular aspects in the situation and experience is called ________________.
ANSWER= (A) Probing
3. Which one of the following is not the quality of a good leader?
ANSWER= (D) Introvert
4. How many bits are there in a byte ?
ANSWER= (C) 8
5. Which one of the following is a permanent memory of the computer?
ANSWER= (B) ROM
6. Processes of teaching and learning is a_____________communication.
ANSWER= (A) Two way
7. Which of the following is not a parameter of Formal Education ?
ANSWER= (B) Guidance is essential. It is obtained from other members of society.
8. Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship was founded in _____.
ANSWER= (B) 2015
9. _______________ is an ability to think in terms of abstract ideas. It is a supreme power, which controls all our mental traits.
ANSWER= (D) Intelligence
10. According to laws of learning, ________________ is an analogy of the law of satisfaction.
ANSWER= (B) Law of Effect
11. Esteem of others through status, recognition, appreciation etc and internal factors such as self-respect achievement and autonomy belongs to ___________________.
ANSWER= (C) Esteem needs
12. While analyzing the syllabus, Attitudes expected to be developed is related to ______________.
ANSWER= (C) Being
13. With reference to Related Information, A motor car driver __________ price of petrol.
ANSWER= (C) COULD KNOW
14. Communication between Hub and Spoke Program of DGT is done through _____________.
ANSWER= (D) All of these
15. _____________ is effective due to more interaction between teacher and student.
ANSWER= (B) Synchronous Type Distance Learning Program
16. A-VIEW Software used in the Hub and Spoke Program of DGT is developed by ______________.
ANSWER= (D) Amrita University, Coimbatore
17. Which one of the following is an audio-visual aid?
ANSWER= (C) C.C.T.V.
18. Which of the following is a three dimensional aid?
ANSWER= (D) Model
19. __________ is the barrier of verbal classroom communication.
ANSWER= (B) Abnormal speed of speech
20. Which of the following is a step of micro teaching?
ANSWER= (C) Both planning and teaching session
have to go through all the previous year practice sets in the below
serial wise so that you can score well in all the questions in the exam.
- POT Practice Set 1
- POT Practice Set 2
- POT Practice Set 3
- POT Practice Set 4
- POT Practice Set 5
- POT Practice Set 6
People Also Known Principle Of Teaching as:
- Training Methodology
- principles of teaching and learning
- principles of effective teaching
- principles of team teaching
|Success Career YouTube||Click Here|
|Success Career Telegram||Click Here|
|Success Career Facebook||Click Here|
|Success Career Instagram||Click Here|
|Success Career Official Website||Click Here|
|Success Vlogs||Click Here|