Name of Post : North East Frontier Railway Apprentice 2022-23, ITI Latest Apprentice 5636 Post, Apply Online
Post Date : 12 October 2022
Indian Railways, North East Frontier Railway released the
advertisement of new recruitment to the post of Apprentice. This time
NEFR Apprentice invites online application apprentice form
total of 5636 different apprentice posts will be recruited, whose
applications will be made online through the website any eligible and
who want to apply online should apply online between 23 May 2022 to 22
North East Frontier Railway invites ONLINE applications from interested Applicants for
engagement as Act Apprentices against the 5636 Post notified for
training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various
Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of of N.F. Railway against 5636 Slots Railways for the
|Name of the Recruitment Board||RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL|
|No. of Vacancies||5636 Post|
|Railway||NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||01 June 2022|
|Last Date ||30 June 2021|
|Selection Process||On Merit Base|
|Notification||NFR Railway Guwahati Assam|
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
North East Frontier Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Online Form
NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF ACT APPRENTICES OVER N.F.RAILWAY FOR THE YEAR 2020-21, 2021-22 & 2022-23
- Date Of Notification 30 May 2022
- Application Begin : 01 June 2022 at 11:00 hrs
- Last Date for Apply Online : 30 June 2022 at 22:00 hrs
- Complete Form Last Date : 30 June 2022
- Tinsukia Document Verification Date Merit List Available : 17-10-2022 to 21-10-2022
Document Verification date issued by NFR Tinsukia to the shortlisted candidates through mail Check Your Mail For DV Date.
|Department||Trades||Date of Document Verification|
|Mechanical||Machinist & Welder||17-10-2022|
|Fitter & Diesel Mechanic||18-10-2022|
|Electrician, MRAC, Electronics Mechanic||19-10-2022|
|Electricial||Electrician & Lineman||20-10-2022|
|S&T and Engg||ITESM, Carpenter, Plumber & Painter||21-10-2022|
|Address||Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P)/N.F. Railway/Tinsukia|
|Time||10:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs|
- Candidates of respective trades are advised to attend the
document verification session as per the schedule. The candidates should
bring both origina and phtocopies of the education qualification
documents, technican qualification documents along with passport size
photographs. The candidates shall have to submit original copies of
caste certificate (Annexure C or D) and medical fit certificate (as
annexed with the notification of RRC/GHY) as applicable.
- Candidates shall bring the registration number provided by RRC/GHY and submit it during document verification.
shall also have to register themselves in the Apprenticeship Training
Portal and Submit the registration number during document verification.
- General / OBC : Rs 100/-
- SC / ST / Pwd : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age Limit as on 01.04.2022.
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
North East Frontier Railway Trade Wise Total Post: 5636
|UNITS (Divisions/ Workshops)||No. of Apprentices|
|Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop||919|
|Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG||1140|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||1110|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||847|
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 Eligibiltity
class Pass with
minimum 50% marks.
- ITI in
relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade
issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional
Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State
Council for Vocational Training).
Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared (trade wise,
unit-wise, community-wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared
on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with
minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which
Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of average
of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
Document required for North East Frontier Railway Apprentice Document Verification 2022 :
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Medical fitness certificate
- 6 Passport size colour photographs
- Character Certificate
- Proof Of Date Of Birth Certificate
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- ITI Marksheet And Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- ST/SC/OBC Certificate (Central Government)
How to Fill North East Frontier Railway Apprentice Online Form 2022
- North East Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 01 June 2022 to 30 June 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification of North East Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 [5636 Posts] Notification.
- Online application through the website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in from 01.06.2022 to 30.06.2022 (till 22:00 hrs)
- Be Carefully While Apply the Online Apprentice Form.
- Kindly Enter Your All Required Basic Details In Box.
- Kindly Keep ready,
Check and Collect the All Document And Scan All Relevant Document
mention In Advertisement Like – Education Certificate,Eligibility, ID
Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
for updloading the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submit the Online Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Pay Required Application Fee For Complete Form Submit.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.
Note: Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Of North East Frontier Railway Before Apply Online.
|Document Verification Date |
And Call Lettr
|Check Registered Mail|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|NEFR Official Website||Click Here|
|How To Fill Form (Video)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Success Vlogs||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|