Name of Post: DRDO Apprentice Graduate Offline Form 2022
Post Date: 10 May 2022
Short Information: Defence Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL) Bangalore, Defence Research and Development Organisation, Ministry of Defence, engaged in Research and Development in Life Support Systems, has released the notification
for the Graduate Apprentice APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF GRADUATE APPRENTICESHIP 202 posts. All the Eligible candidates who
are Eligible for this Apprentice Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply for before 8 June 2022. See the advertisement for information
related to Refund Process NFL RFCL Vacancy Latest news 2022.
DEFENCE BIOENGINEERING & ELECTROMEDICAL LABORATORY (DEBEL)
DEFENCE R&D ORGANISATION (DRDO), MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
DRDO Advt No. : DEBEL/HRD/Apprentice/01/2022 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : See Notification
- Last date for receipt of application is 15 days from the date of publication of advt. in Employment News.
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST/PwD : 00/-
DRDO Age Limit as on 30.11.2020
- Minimum – 18Years
- Maximum – 30Years
- Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)- As per Rules
Duration of Training: One Year
The candidates selected as Graduate Apprentice will receive a
consolidated stipend of Rs. 9000 per month till the completion of
Educational Qualification for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Academic Requirements: Candidates must have passed qualifying Bachelors Degree (B.E./B.Tech.) examinations in the respective disciplines.
- Candidate should not have work experience of one year or more.
- Candidate should not have completed 3 years after passing of the qualifying examination.
DRDO Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees Total Post: 20 Post
- Mechanical – 06 Posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering- 06 Posts
- Biomedical- 06 Posts
- Computer Science/ IT – 02 Posts
How to Fill DRDO Graduate Apprentice Offline Form 2022
- Candidates should first register themselves in the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) portal. For registration, log on to http://mhrdnats.gov.in
- Duly filled application along with the relevant documents in support of educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate (if applicable) should be scanned in a single PDF file and emailed to email@example.com Application form can also be downloaded from ‘What’s New’ section of DRDO website (www.drdo.gov.in).
- Last date for receipt of application is 15 days from the date of publication of advt. in Employment News. Applications received incomplete/after due date are liable to be rejected.
Candidates will be short-listed based on their marks secured in Degree, and may have to appear for interview. Short-listed candidates will be intimated through Mail ID provided in the bio- data