Name of Post: Eastern Railway Group C Sport Quota Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Eastern Railway has invites the Notification for the post of Cricket, Volleyball, Boxing, Gymnastics, Hockey, Table Tennis, Weightlifting meritorious Sports Persons Recruitment 2022.
All the candidates who want to participate in this examination can
apply online from 30/08/2022 to 29/09/2022. For
information related to recruitment such as Important Date,
eligibility, age limit, pay scale, syllabus And Important Link For
Railway Recruitment 2022 Online Form. For Full Information see the
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
RRB / RRC Eastern Railway Sport Quota Recruitment 2022
Sports Quota Notification No: RRC/ER/Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) 2022-2023.
- Date Of Notification : 26/08/2022
- Online Application Start : 30/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29/09/2022
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only If Applicable.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Age Per Railway Rule.
RRB Eastern Railway Sport Quota Vacancy Details Total : 21 Post
Eastern Railway Sport Quota Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Or Qualification
Level – 4 & Level – 5
- Passed Graduation or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a Govt. recognized university.
Level – 2 & Level – 3
- Passed 12th
(+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational qualification
must be from a Govt. recognized Board/Council/Institutions etc. (Minimum
educational qualification should be as applicable to the post offered
for NTPC posts).
appointment against sports quota in Technician-III, the minimum
educational qualification is 10th pass. However, the training period for
such Sports Quota appointees will be 03 (Three) years, unless they
pass/possess ITI qualification in the relevant Trade, in which case it
will be 6 months.
- Form Information Read Notification.
How to Apply Eastern Railway Sport Quota Online Form 2022
- Eligible candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application through website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com) and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA carefully.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail ID’s in
the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process for communicating with them.
in personal information and e-mail Address and Mobile number. On
submission of required details an e-mail/SMS will be received in the
registered e-mail ID/Mobile number. Open inbox of your registered
e-mail/SMS and note the registration number and password.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail/SMS.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
the scanned copy of photograph, self-attested certificates in proof of
date of birth, education/technical qualifications and caste i.e.
- Submit the application.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply
|Apply Online||Click Here |
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|How To Apply (Video)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Success Vlogs Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|