Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – apply for latest vacancy
Railway Kolkata की तरफ से बहुत ही अच्छी मात्रा में आईटीआई छात्रों के
लिए Apprentice Vacancy निकल कर आई है यदि जो भी candidate eligibility है
वह नीचे दिए गए eligibility criteria के अंतर्गत फॉर्म को भर सकता है|
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ACT APPRENTICES 2021-22
EXTENSION OF LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF ACT APPRENTICE TRAINING SLOTS UPTO 20/05/2022
Vide Notification No. RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2021-22,online applications are invited from eligible candidates who are Indian nationals for engagement / training in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway as Act Apprentices under the Act Apprentices Act, 1961 and Apprentices Rules, 1992 as amended from time to time. The last date for submitting online application is 10/05/2022.
Since Apprentice Mela is being organized in West Bengal on 12th May 2022, hence to give opportunity to candidates attending the Apprentice Mela at different ITIs it is decided to extend the last date of filling online application upto 20/5/2022. Other terms and condition of the notification will remain unchanged.
RRC Kolkata Eastern Railway ECR Apprentice Online Form 2022
Notification No. RRC -ER /Act Apprentices / 2021 – 22
- Application Start: 11-04-2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10-05-2022
- Last Date Extended: 20-05-2022
- Merit List Released : Notified Soon
- Minimum Age : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
Age will be relaxable by
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details 2022
- Howrah Division – 659 Posts
- Sealdah Division – 297 Posts
- Malda Division – 138 Posts
- Asansol Division – 412 Posts
- Kanchrapara workshop – 187 Posts
- Liluah Workshop – 612 Posts
- Jamalpur Workshop – 667 Posts
Eastern Railway Kolkata Apprentice Eligibility
- Class 10 High School Exam 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade / Stream.2. Passed ITI relevant trades Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT.
for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th
class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in
the notified trade issued by NCVT / SCVT:-
Sheet Metal Worker