Name Of Post : UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 ITI Electrician, fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, etc Trades Apprentice 2022
Post Date : 17 November 2022
Short Information: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Are
Invited Application Online Form for the Post Of Various Apprentice Recruitment 2022. All the candidates who are interested in this
Vacancy and fulfill the eligibility can apply See the advertisement for information
related to Age limit, Qualification, Job Role, Pay Scale And Form fees Etc.
Uranium Corporation of India (UCIL)
Government Of India Enterprise
ADVERTISEMENT No. 01/2022 Short Details of Notification
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 30 Vacancies @ucil.gov.in
- Start Date to Apply Online : 16 November 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online : 07 December 2022
- General / OBC – Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female – Exempted
- Candidates are not required to pay any fees.
Qualification for UCIL Recruitment 2022
- Matric Pass and ITI Pass in relevant Trade from NCVT (National Council form Vocational Training)
- More Details Read Notification
Age Limit 07/12/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age Relacation as per rule.
UCIL Vacancy Details Total : 30 Posts
|Trades||No. of Posts|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||04|
UCIL Apprentice Selection Procedure 2022
- Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in ITI.
How to Fill UCIL Apprentice Online Form 2022
- Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can apply online from 16/11/2022 to 07/12/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification of Indian Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) Apprentice 2022.
- For registration visit Govt. Apprentice portal website https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in Link Given Below
- Notification and Online Application Form Carefully Before Apply the Online Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document Like Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Pay Required Fees If needed.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.
Note: Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here |
|How To Fill Form (Video)||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|UCIL Official website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Success Vlogs||Click Here|
|More Govt. Job||Click Here|