Name of Post: BDL Recruitment 2022 OFfline Form.
Post Date: 11 May 2022
Short Information: Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) has released the notification
for the recruitment of Various 80 posts. All the candidates who
are interested in Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), a Miniratna Category-I Public Sector Enterprise Recruitment
and fulfill the eligibility can apply Online from 14 May 2022 to 06 June 2022. See the advertisement for information
related to age limit, syllabus, post, selection
procedure, pay scale in BDL Vacancy 2022.
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Recruitment 2022
Bharat Dynamics Limited Vacancy 2022 online Form
Short Details of Notification
- Online Application Begin : 14-May-2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06–June -2022
- Last Date for Fees Payment : 06–June -2022
- To Send Hard Copy Last Date : 13 June 2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 200/-
- SC / ST/PwD : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan
Age Limit as on 02.05.2022
- The Maximum Age Limit is 28 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per Government of India Rules for SC/ ST / OBC/ PWD and PH community candidates.
Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Jobs 2022 Vacancy Details Total Post: 82
Educational Qualification for Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL) Recruitment 2022
10th / ITI / Diploma / Any Degree / CA / ICWA in Relevant field (Refer the official notification for full details). Download notification for more details.
- Remuneration for Project Diploma Assistants (Mechanical/ Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Tool Design) / Project Assistant ( HR / Finance/ Store Keeper) on Contract basis:- Rs. 25,000/- To Rs. 29,500/-
- Remuneration for Project Trade Assistants (Fitter / Electronic Mech./ Electrician / Painter/ Welder / Plumber) / Project Office Assistant (Stenographer) on Contract basis: Rs. 23,000/- To Rs. 27,500/-
On The Basis OF Merit List,Qualification experience And Interview.
How to Fill BDL Online Form 2022
Online Application Opens on _14.05.2022 (1400 hrs) & Closes on 04.06.2022 (1800 hrs).
- Applications should be submitted strictly ONLINE by logging on to www.bdl-india.in” in “Careers > Recruitment”. Applications without online registration will not be accepted.
- Complete Advertisement and Instructions for filling Online Application must be read before Applying Online. All mandatory documents along with Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature (50 KB, JPG / JEPG format only) should be readily available
- Candidate should apply against notified Vacancy against Unit / Office wise.
- Registration Slip generated should be saved on to the local system for future printing/reference. Note down the registration number and take a print of the Registration Slip. Candidates who paid their application fee through SBI Multi Option Payment Mode should keep the candidates copy with them.
- Candidates should download the ‘Bio-data Proforma’ (Annexure-I) from the website and fill it up.
- Candidate should send the Application Form (Bio-data) along with all mandatory documents by Registered / Speed post to the address – “SM, C-HR (TA&CP), Bharat Dynamics Limited, Corporate Office, Plot No. 38-39, TSFC Building (Near ICICI Towers), Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana-500032” so as to reach here latest by 13.06.2022.
- The envelope containing application should be super scribed with “Application for the post being applied (in capital & bold letters)”. Mention your name and registration number on the reverse side of the all the mandatory documents / certificates, Annexure enclosed with the Application Form / Registration Slip.
- In case of non-receipt of the Registration Slip, Bio-Data form with other mandatory documents by BDL within the stipulated date (i.e. 13.06.2022), his/ her online application is liable to be rejected.
- Candidates are allowed to apply only once and applications once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances. The e-mail ID / Mobile Number entered in the Application form should remain valid for next 12 months for the purpose of future communication viz. intimation regarding call letter for Interview etc.