Name of Post : DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2022, Diploma, Graduate, B.Com, BBA Latest Apprentice 2022, Apply Now
Short Information: Defence Research & Development Organization Integrated Test Range (ITR) Chandipur, DRDO Ministry of Defence,
Government of India premier
Defence R&D Organization invites applications form for Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice 2022 for Diploma, Graduate, B.Com, BBA Pass Students. All the Eligible candidates who
are Eligible for this Apprentice Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility
can apply application before last date.
Defence Research & Development Organization
Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
DRDO Advt. No. ITR/HRD/AT/07/2022
- Application Start : 09/07/2022
- Last date to apply : 17/10/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST/PwD : 0/-
- There is no any application fees for all category candidate.
DRDO Age Limit
- Minimum – NA
- Maximum – NA
- The candidates who have passed their B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/BBA/B.Com degree in the year 2018, 2019,2020, 2021 and 2022 are eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2018 are not eligible.
Duration of Training: The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship
DRDO ITR Recruitment 2022 Stipend Provisions
- Graduate Apprentice : 9000/- Stipend per month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice : 8000/- Stipend per month
Engagement of Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice in ITR, Chandipur, Orissa
Educational Qualification for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Category Wise Post Details
DRDO ITR Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2022
- B.E./B.Tech/Diploma/Candidates must have registered their names
at www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Non registered candidates are likely to be
- BBA/B.Com candidates must have registered their names at https://portalbopter.com
candidates who have passed their B.E./B.Tech/Diploma/BBA/B.Com degreee
in the year 2018,2019,2020, 2021 and 2022 are eligible to apply.
Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2018
are not eligible.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as regualr candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates with post gradaute qualificaton are not eligible to apply.
- Exprienced Candidates also not able to apply.
- B.E/B.Tech / Diploma/BBA/B.Com degree holders who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the essential qualifications shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the act.
DRDO ITR Jobs 2022 – Apply for 58 Apprentices Posts
DRDO ITR Apprenticeship Training Terms & Conditions 2022
- All correspondence including the offer letter (if selected )
shall be done through E-mail only. For any query the candidate may
contact telephonocally ar 06782272144 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
- Selected candidates have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of Joining.
of credentials shall be done for selected candidates prior to creation
of contract. In case of any deviation or non -conformiy with the desired
qualification, candidature of the candidates shall be summarily
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants called for at any stage of the selection process.
selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of 12 months
of training as per provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and rules
framed there under.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- More Information Read Notification.
Selection Criteria for Apprentice Trainee
- Selection will be made on the basis Written Test/ Personal Interview/ Both for shortlisted candidates only.
How to Fill DRDO ITR Apprentice Form 2022
- Integrated Test Range (ITR) Chandipur, DRDO Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can apply Before 17 October 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification of DRDO ITR Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification For Details.
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in Non-registered candidates are likely to be rejected.
- BBA/B.Com candidates must have registered their names at https://pertalbopter.com
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in the prescribed form given as annexure-A (form in .docx is also available at website www.drdo.gov.in). The typed application along with the self attested photocopies of documents should reach to the “Director, Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur,Balasore, Odisha-756025” on or before 17 October 2022.
- The sealed envelope containing the application form and other documents should super-scribed as
“Application for Apprenticeship Training: Category ……… & Subject/Discipline…………”
- Kindly Enter Your All Required Basic Details In Box.
- Kindly Keep ready,
Check and Collect the All Document And Scan All Relevant Document
mention In Advertisement Like – Education Certificate,Eligibility, ID
Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
for upload the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submit the Online Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|ITI B.E/Diploma/Degree Apprentice|
|ITI BBA/B.Com Apprentice|
|Download Form||Click Here|
|How To Fill Form (Video)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|