Name of Post: TTI HAL Apprentice 2022 Apply Offline For Post Apprentices @ https://hal-india.co.in
Short Information: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Technical
Training Institute (TTI), HAL(BC), Bangalore invites application from
eligible Candidates for 1 Year Full Term Apprenticeship
Training under Apprenticeship Training in the designated Trades “Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Welder, COPA, Foundryman and Sheet Metal Worker” for the batch commencing from Oct-2022.All the candidates who want to participate in this apprentice can apply Before 10 October 2022. For
information related to recruitment such as Important Date,
eligibility, age limit, pay scale And Important Link For HAL Recruitment 2022.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
HAL Technical Training Institute (TTI) Apprentice 2022
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As Per HAL Rule|
|Last Date to Apply||10/10/2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
- Date Of Notification : 19/09/2022
- Application Start : 19/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply : 10/10/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : NA
- SC / ST : NA
HAL Apprentice 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum : NA
- Maximum : NA
- Age Relaxation Extra as per HAL Recruitment Rules 2022.
HAL TTI Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Eligibility
Pass in Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) from recognized ITI’s of Karnataka State
- Free Training/Education
- Stipend as per Govt. guidelines
- Welfare facilities
Application in the prescribed format (enclosed) to be send to Technical Training Institute (TTI), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore-560017 in an A4 size paper along with copies of SSLC/10th Marks card, BPL/Anthyodaya Ration card, SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate in case applicable, Certificate for claiming reservation under orphaneddue to Covid-19 /single parent children.
HAL Apprentice ITI Trades
- Sheet Metal Worker
|Address||Technical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bengaluru 560017|
The application must accompany with the following enclosures.
- Copy of SSLC/10th Marks Card
- Copy of ITI Mark sheets/ self-attested internet downloaded result sheets
- Copy of NTC (National Trade Certificate)
- Copy of Caste / PWD /Dependent of Ex-Serviceman Certificate, in case applicable
- Copy of the Aadhar card and PAN card/e-PAN
- Copy of registration in the portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org/candidate-registration
- Last date for receiving application sat TTI is 10-10-2022.
for admission will be shortlist based on 50% weightage in written test
and 50% weightage in SSLC/10th class marks. In case of a tie, the
candidate with higher written test marks will be selected and further,
in case of a tie at this stage, candidate who was born earlier would be
selection is based on the verification of original documents of claim.
Written test will be in multiple choice format covering Science and
Mathematics of 9th and 10th standard.
- Train/Bus fare of candidate and guardian in shortest route will be reimbursed on production of original tickets.
- In case of insufficient
application, TTI, HAL (BC) shall decide the trades on which programs to
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through HAL Website/SMS alerts/E-mail/Phone call.