Name of Post : NPCIL Tarapur Site Apprenticeship 2023, ITI Latest Trade Apprentice 295 Posts Full Notification Out
Short Information: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Maharashtra Site released the advertisement of new recruitment to the post of Apprentice. This time NPCIL Apprentice invites Online application apprentice form total of 295 different apprentice posts will be recruited, whose applications will be made through the Online any eligible and interested candidates who want to apply should apply before 26-01-2023 at 16:00 pm.
About NPCIL: NPCIL, is a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up- gradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof.
|Name of the Recruitment Board||NPCIL|
|No. of Vacancies||295 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||11-11-2023 10:00 am|
|Last Date||26-01-2023 16:00 pm|
|Selection Process||On Merit Base|
|Training Period||1 Year|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Online Form
NOTIFICATION FOR TRAINING UNDER APPRENTICES ACT, 1961
- Application Begin : 11 January 2023
- Last Date for Apply Online Before : 25 January 2023
- Last Date For Complete Form : 25 January 2023
- Merit List Available : Declared Soon
- General / OBC : Rs 0/-
- SC / ST / Pwd : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
Age Limit as On 25/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Trade Wise Total 295 Posts
|ITI Trades||No. of Seats|
|Mechanical Motor Vehicle||07|
NPCIL Tarapur Apprentice 2023 Eligibiltity
- Matric/10th class Pass with minimum 50% marks.
- ITI in relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
NPCIL Tarapur Apprentice Stipend 2023
|One Year ITI Course||₹ 7,700/-|
|Two Years ITI Course||₹ 8,855/–|
How to Fill NPCIL Apprentice Online Form 2023
- NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2023. Candidate Can Apply before 25 January 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Tarapur Apprentice Recruitment 2023 [295 Posts] Notification.
- First, the candidate has to register himself/herself in the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- After online submission of application, he has to also apply for the respective ITI trade in the Establishment Registration No. E05202701247), for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd/Tarapur Maharashtra Site in the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship www.apprenticeshipindia.org
- NPCIL Application form 2023 Link Given Below.
- Be Carefully While Fill the NPCIL Online Apprentice Form 2023.
- Kindly Enter Your All Required Basic Details In Box.
- Kindly Keep ready, Check and Collect the All Document And Scan All Relevant Document mention In Advertisement Like – Education Certificate,Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc. for Uploading the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submit the Online Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Take A Photo Copy Of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.
Note: Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Of NPCIL Before Apply Online.
|NPCIL Online Form||Click Here|
|NPCIL Notification||Click Here|
|NPCIL Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Job||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Success Vlogs||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|