Name of Post : NPCIL Kaiga Site Apprentice Recruitment 2022, 10th Pass, ITI Pass Latest Apprentice 2022 Apply Online
Post Date : 07 July 2022
Short Information: Nuclear Power Corporation of India LimitedKaiga Site released the
advertisement of new recruitment to the post of Apprentice. This time
NPCIL Apprentice invites Online application apprentice form
total of 75 different apprentice posts will be recruited, whose
applications will be made through the Online any eligible and
who want to apply should apply before 15 July 2022.
About NPCIL: NPCIL,
is a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic
Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of
nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction,
Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization &
Up- gradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and
Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof.
|Name of the Recruitment Board||NPCIL|
|No. of Vacancies||75 Post|
|Adv No||NPCIL/Kaiga Site/HR/TA/01/2022|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||29 June 2022|
|Last Date||31 July 2022|
|Selection Process||On Merit Base|
|Training Period||1 Year|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
NPCIL Kaiga Site Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Online Form
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NPCIL/Kaiga Site/HR/TA/01/2022
Establishment Registration No. E01212900046
NOTIFICATION FOR TRAINING UNDER APPRENTICES ACT, 1961
- Online Application Start : 29 June 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online Before : 31 July 2022 At 16:00 Hrs
- Complete Form Last Date : 31 July 2022
- Merit List Available : Declared Soon
- General / OBC : Rs 0/-
- SC / ST / Pwd : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
Age Limit As On 31.07.2022
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Trade Wise Total 75 Post
|Designated Trades||No of Seats||Qualification|
|Fitter||75||ITI in Fitter Trade|
|Turner||04||ITI in Turner Trade|
|Machinist||02||ITI in Machinist Trade|
|Electrician||30||ITI in Electrician Trade|
|Welder (Gas &|
Electric, Structural welder & Gas
|04||ITI in Welder Trade|
|Electronic Mechanic||09||ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade|
|Draughtsman(Civil)||04||ITI in Draughtsman(Civil) Trade|
|Surveyor||02||ITI in Surveyor Trade|
NPCIL Kaiga Site Apprentice 2022 Eligibiltity
class Pass with
minimum 50% marks.
- ITI in
relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade
issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional
Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State
Council for Vocational Training).
Salary Or Stipend
- Stipend of ` 7,700/- per month for those who have completed one year of ITI course.
- Stipend of ` 8,855/- per month for those who have completed two years of ITI course.
unit-wise, community-wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared
on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in ITI marks in the trade in which
Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of average
of marks in the ITI.
Document required For Upload In NPCIL Online Form 2022
- SSLC/10th Pass Certificate
- Essential Qualification ITI Passed Certificate.
- Essential Qualification ITI Final Mark Sheet.
- Caste certificate, if belonging to SC/ST, OBC (NCL)/EWS category.
- PwBD certificate, if applying for age relaxation under PwBD category.
- Valid identity proof Preferably Aadhar Card.
How to Registered On Apprenticeship Portal 2022
How to Fill NPCIL Apprentice Online Form 2022
- NPCIL Kaiga Site Apprentice Vacancy 2022. Candidate Can Apply before 31 July 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Kaiga Site Apprentice Recruitment 2022 [75 Posts] Notification.
- Click On NPCIL Application form 2022 Link Given Below.
- Be Carefully While Fill the NPCIL Online Apprentice Form 2022.
- Kindly Enter Your All Required Basic Details In Box.
- Kindly Keep ready,
Check and Collect the All Document And Scan All Relevant Document
mention In Advertisement Like – Education Certificate,Eligibility, ID
Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
for upload the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submit the Online Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Take A Photo Copy Of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.
Note: Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Of NPCIL Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Registration | Log In|
|How To Apply (Video)||Click Here|
|NPCIL Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|More Govt. Job||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|My Vlogs ||Click Here|
|NPCIL Official Website||Click Here|