Name of Post: RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Application Form Apply online
RRC Eastern Railway Kolkata New Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Eastern Railway has invited the Notification for the post of Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023. All the candidates who want to participate in this Apprentice can apply online from 27/09/2023 to 26/10/2023. For information related to recruitment such as Important Date, eligibility, age limit, pay scale, syllabus, And Important Link For Railway Recruitment 2023 Online Form. For Full Information see the Notification.
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
RRC Eastern Railway Kolkata New Apprentice Recruitment 2023
RRB / RRC Eastern Apprentice Recruitment 2023
- Date Of Notification: 12/09/2023
- Online Application Start: 27/09/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 26/10/2023
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Fee Mode Only If Applicable.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Age Per Railway Rule.
RRB Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Details Total : 3115 Post
|Unit Name||Total Post|
Railway ER Apprentice Online Form 2023
Eligibility Or Qualification
- The candidate must have passed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from the recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT:
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Painter (General)
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Online Form 2023
- RRC Eastern Railway Kolkata New Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Eligible candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application through the website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com) and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA carefully.
- Candidates are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail ID’s in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process for communicating with them.
- Fill in personal information and e-mail Address and Mobile number. On submission of required details an e-mail/SMS will be received in the registered e-mail ID/Mobile number. Open inbox of your registered e-mail/SMS and note the registration number and password.
- Login using the Registration number & password sent in the e-mail/SMS.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
- Upload the scanned copy of a photograph, and self-attested certificates in proof of date of birth, education/technical qualifications, and caste i.e. SC/ST/OBC.
- Kindly Enter All the Required Basic Details In the Box.
- Kindly Keep ready, Check, and Collect All Documents And Scan All Relevant Documents
mentioned In the Advertisement Like – Education Certificate, Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc. to upload the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submitting the Online Application Form Must Check All Boxes Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of the Final Submitted Application Form For Future reference.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|How To Apply (Video)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Success Vlogs Channel||Click Here|
|RRC Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|