Name of Post: CITS Entrance Exam 2022 | Previous Year Cut Off CITS Counselling 2021 First Phase Seat Allotmen Tradewise सभी ट्रेड का कट ऑफ कितना गया था ?
Post Date : 19/07/2022
Short Information: Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS)
Has released the Previous Year Cut Off for the CITS entrance exam 2021 For
Engineering Trades And for Non-Engineering Trades.Any candidate who
wants to take admission in CITS/CTI/NSTI/IToT in Session 2022 can clear the cut of in their own trade and choosen Institute.Candidate can apply online from 06 June to 25 June 2022. Read
the notification for admission related eligibility, age limit,
placement, fee, campus details and all other information.
to courses under Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) at National
Skill Training Institutes (NSTIs) and Institute for Training of Trainers
(ITOTs) for the academic session 2022-23 will be made through All India
Common Entrance Test (AICET) which is scheduled to be held on
17.07.2022. Applications are invited for Computer Based Test (online) on
www.nimionlineadmission.in from the eligible candidates w.e.f. from
06.06.2022 to 03.07.2022 to appear in the entrance test at various
centers across the country. For more details: www.nimionlineadmission.in
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF TRAINING
CITS – Craft Instructor Training Scheme
CTI Applicaton Online Form 2022
CTI Admission 2022 Short Details of Notification
CITS Previous Year Cut Off 2021
- Online Application Start : 06/06/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/07/2022
- All India Common Entrance Test (AICET) : 17/07/2022
- Mock Examination : 11.07.2022 to 17.07.2022
- Hall Tickets Download From Website : 11.07.2022 to 17.07.2022
- Computer Based Exams/ Online at Exam centres: 17.07.2022
- Result Publishing : 26.07.2022
- Online Counselling First Phase : 28.07.2022 to 08.08.2022
- Online Counselling Second Phase : 10.08.2022 to 14.08.2022
- Start Of Academic Session 2022-23 :16/08/2022
- End Of Training Session : 15/05/2022
Eligibility for CTI Admission 2022:
- ITI (NCVT Certificate)
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS / Women candidates : 300/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
CITS Admission Age Limit 2022
Age limit: Minimum 14 years, No upper age limit.
AICET Examination Pattern
online entrance examination will be of two hours’ duration and the
question papers for the entrance test will be of the following pattern:
- 75% questions of objective type (multiple choice type) of ITIlevelrelated to the tradeappliedforadmission.
- 25% questions of objective type pertaining to Aptitude (Logical, Numeric andReasoning).
CITS Entrance Exam District / Center Details
2.Jodhpur 3. Allahabad (Prayagraj) 4..Kanpur 5.Kolkata 6. Bhubaneshwar
7.Ludhiana 8. Calicut 9.Mumbai 10. Chennai 11.Noida 12. Dehradun
13.Panipat 14. Goa 15.Patna 16. Haldwani 17.Rajpura 18. Hyderabad
19.Shimla 20. Indore 21.Thiruvananthapuram 22. Jaipur 23.Trichy 24.
Jamshedpur 25. Jammu 26.Tura 27.Vadodara 28. Bengaluru
Exam centers might change based on the number of candidates applied for
the particular center. If very few candidates have opted for an
Examination center, alternate nearby center will be provided.
The minimum AICET Cutoff marks required for participating in online counselling is given below:
|Lower Cut Off out of 100 Marks||33||29||20|
Counselling Fee 2022:
counselling Fee is Rs.1000 which is non-refundable. Counselling Fee
will be adjusted in the admission Fee for candidates who have taken
admission in any phase of counselling. Only candidates who have paid
counselling Fee, will be considered for Counselling.
Phases of Counselling
CITS 2022 Online counselling will be conducted in Three Phases
- First Phase of Counselling
- Second Phase of Counselling
- Third Phase of Counselling
- Spot Admission.
How to Fill CITS Application Online Form 2022
- The link for online application will be available at:http://nimi.gov.in or http://nimionlineadmission.in or http://dget.gov.in
- The registration facility for trainees must be available on the portal from 06 June 2022 to 25 June 2022
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If
You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates can give online MOCK test for online examination from www.successcareer.co.in
- The candidates are advised to visit the websites: www.successcareer.co.in from time to time for latest information (updates) relating to entrance test/admission.
- The eligibility, syllabus for the trades and exam is provided in the website http://nimionlineadmission.in
candidate can select any entrance examination center as per his/her
convenience and indicate his/her preferences. Exam centers might change
based on the number of candidates applied for the particular center. If
very few candidates have opted for an Exam center, alternate available
center will be provided.
- The allotment of seat in an institute
will be finalized by respective Institute during counseling solely on
the basis of merit(marks secured in the AICET) and as per the choices
mentioned by the candidate in his application as well as considering the
- If as per merit, the candidate’s preferred
seats (choices in application) are not vacant, he/she will be offered
seat wherever available.
- No transfer request for admission will beentertained.
those candidates who have appeared and qualified in the AICET -2022 as
per merit are eligible in NSTIs & IToTs for CITS admission
- No walk in/ direct admission will be entertained outside the merit list of AICET in any of the Institues.
Download CITS Entrance Exam Pdf: Click Here
|Apply Online||Registration | Log In|
|How TO Fill Form (Video)||Click Here|
|CITS Entrance Exam Syllabus||Click Here|
|CITS 1st Phase College Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|Download CTI/CITS Entrance Pdf||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|NIMI Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
- CITS Documents Verification Process Click Here
Also Read Full Details Information About:
- NSTI Kanpur
- NSTI Howrah
- NSTI Mumbai
- NSTI Jodhpur
- NSTI Ludhiana
- NSTI Chennai
- NSTI Hyderabad
- NSTI Haldwani
- NSTI Calicut
- NSTI BHUBANESWAR
- NSTI Dehradun
- NSTI Bengaluru
- NSTI Jamshedpur
- NSTI Noida
- NSTI Indore
- NSTI W MUMBAI
- NSTI W BENGALURU
- NSTI W TRIVANDRUM
- NSTI W PANIPAT
- NSTI W ALLAHABAD
- NSTI W JAIPUR
- NSTI W TURA
- NSTI W KOLKATA