Name of Post: RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Varoius Post CBAT Exam Score Card and Document Verification Process 2022
Post Date : 15/092022
Railway Recruitment Cell RRC Eastern Railway has invites the Notification for the post of NTPC Various Post for Intermediate and Graduate Level Recruitment 2019.
Those Candidate Are Appeased in Any Phase 1 to 7 Are Check the New Notice. For
information related to recruitment such as Important Date,
eligibility, age limit, pay scale, syllabus And Important Link For
Railway Recruitment 2019Online Form. For Full Information see the
Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
RRB NTPC Final Call Letter for Document Verification
NTPC Notice No. 01/2019
- Notification Out : 28/02/2019
- Application Start : 01/03/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online Form : 31/03/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 05/04/2019
- Last Date Final Submit : 12/04/2019
- Last Date Update Post Preference : 30/04/2019
- Form Status Available : 21-30 September 2020
- Phase I to VI Exam Date : 28 December 2020 to 31 July 2021
- Admit Card Available : 24/12/2020
- Answer Key Available : 16-23 August 2021
- Phase I Result Declared : 15/01/2022
- Phase I Additional Result Declared : April 2022
- Phase II Exam Date : 09-10 May 2022
- Phase II Admit Card Available : 26/04/2022
- Phase II Exam Answer Key Available : 13/05/2022
- CBT 2 Phase II Exam : 12-17 June 2022
- CBT 2 Phase II Answer Key Available : 22 June 2022
- Aptitude Test Exam Date : 30/07/2022
- Typing Test Exam Date : 12/08/2022
- Typing Test Exam City Available : 04/08/2022
- CBAT Score Card Available : 04/08/2022
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only If Applicable.
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 33 Years
- Age Relaxation Age Per Railway Rule.
Vacancy Details Total : 35277 Post
General : 15131 | OBC : 8712 | EWS : 3510 | SC : 5127 | ST : 2787
RRB NTPC CBAT Scorecard 2022 Released; Check Document Verification Process
Eligibility Or Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. Or
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with 50% Marks in Any Recognized Board in India.
- SC / ST Candidates : Passed Only.
- Age Limit as on 01/07/2019
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 33 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
NOTICE ON DOCUMENT VERIFICATION PROCESS
- The 2nd stage Computer Based Test (CBT-2) was conducted separately for each Pay level. As such, the candidates have to be considered in more than one Pay levelas per their merit and option for posts in that respective Pay level.
- However, as candidate can only be empanelled against any one post, it is essential to publish the shortlisting for Document Verification in various Pay levels one after the other in sequence, starting from highest Pay level of 6, so that unique candidates are shortlisted across Pay level.
- Accordingly, the shortlisting of candidates for Document Verification for the posts in Pay Level- 6 has already been published by RRBs.
- The shortlisting against the posts in Pay level-6 was based on the score in CBT-2, Aptitude Test (for the post of Station Master) and the priority of various postswithin Pay level-6 furnished by the candidates in the online application.
- In order to shortlist unique candidates as explained at Sl.no 2 above, the candidates who are called for Document Verification for the posts in Pay level-6 have to give an undertaking that if found medically fit for the posts of pay Level-6, they will forfeit the right to be considered for any other Pay levels. Candidates will thus be empanelled against one post only.
- The candidates found medically unfit for the posts in Pay level-6 will be considered for shortlisting to next lower Pay level posts as per their merit and medical fitness in that
- respective Pay level.
- The candidate finally empanelled, after Medical Examination, for the post in Pay level-6 will be excluded in the shortlisting process to other lower Pay level posts. Each Candidate needs to attend Document Verification and Medical Examination only once in normal course.
- Thereafter, the shortlisting of other lower pay levels (Pay level 5, 4, 3 &2) will be published in phased manner.
- To maintain the merit order of the candidates in a Pay level and uniqueness in empanelment of the candidate across levels, the above process is being followed. Evaluation of large number of Typing Test scripts is a time consuming process. However, RRBs are taking all necessary steps to complete the process in the shortest possible time. Candidates should not fall prey to rumours or misinformation. Candidates are advised to regularly visit RRB’s official website for updates.
- Candidates are advised to refer only to the official website of RRBs for latest updates on the recruitment process. Please do not be misled by unauthenticated sources.
- Beware of touts who try to misguide candidates with fake promises of appointment for jobs on illegal consideration. The recruitment process in the RRB exams is fully computerised and the selection is based purely on the merit of the candidates.
|Download CBAT Exam Score Card||Click Here |
|Download Document Verification Process Notice||Click Here|
|Download Typing Test Admit Card / Exam City||Click Here|
|Check Shortlist Status Typnig Test Test||Click Here|
|Download Aptitude Test Admit Card / Exam City||Click Here|
|Download Aptitude Test Exam Date Notice ||Click Here|
|Choose Typing Test Language ||Click Here|
|Choose Typing Test Language Notice ||Click Here|
|Typing Skill Test Exemption Certificate Notice ||Click Here|
|Aptitude Test Mock Test Practice ||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Success Vlogs Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|