Name of Post : NHDC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022, ITI Pass Latest Apprentice 2022 Apply Online
Post Date : 14 July 2022
Short Information: NHDC India Limited released the
advertisement of new recruitment to the post of Apprentice 2022. This time
NHDC Apprentice invites Online application apprentice form
total of 08 different apprentice posts will be recruited, whose
applications will be made through the Online any eligible and
who want to apply should apply before 10 Aug 2022.
About NHDC: NHDC Limited (A Joint Venture of NHPC Limited & Government of M.P.), a Public Sector Undertaking invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Madhya
Pradesh for undergoing one-year apprenticeship training for the year 2022-23 under
Apprentices Act, 1961 in the trades mentioned below:
|Name of the Recruitment Board||NHDC Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||08 Post|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||12/07/2022|
|Selection Process||On Merit Base & Interview|
|Training Period||1 Year|
NHDC India Limited
NHDC Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Online Form
NHDC Advt. No. NHDC/3/HR/559/22/1712
NOTIFICATION FOR TRAINING UNDER APPRENTICES ACT, 1961
- Online Application Start : 12 July 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online Before : 08 Aug 2022 At 05:00 PM
- Complete Form Last Date : 08 Aug 2022
- Merit List Available : Declared Soon
- Interview Date : Declared Soon
- General / OBC : Rs 0/-
- SC / ST / Pwd : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
Age Limit As On 31.07.2022
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
NHDC Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Trade Wise Total 08 Post
|Designated Trades||No of Seats||Qualification|
|Fitter||08||ITI in Fitter Trade|
|Electrician||01||ITI in Electrician Trade|
NHDC Apprentice 2022 Eligibiltity
- ITI in
relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade
issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional
Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State
Council for Vocational Training).
Salary Or Stipend
- Stipend will be as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961. The Apprentices will not
be eligible for any other allowances or benefits.
Document required For Upload In NHDC Online Form 2022
- SSLC/10th Pass Certificate
- Essential Qualification ITI Passed Certificate.
- Essential Qualification ITI Final Mark Sheet.
- Caste certificate, if belonging to SC/ST, OBC (NCL)/EWS category.
- PwBD certificate, if applying for age relaxation under PwBD category.
- Valid identity proof Preferably Aadhar Card.
How to Registered On Apprenticeship Portal 2022
How to Fill NHDC Apprentice Online Form 2022
- NHDC Limited Apprentice Vacancy 2022. Candidate Can Apply before 08 Aug 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification of NHDC India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2022 [08 Posts] Notification.
- Candidate should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org
- Click On NHDC Application form 2022 Link Given Below.
- Be Carefully While Fill the NHDC Online Apprentice Form 2022.
- Kindly Enter Your All Required Basic Details In Box.
- Kindly Keep ready,
Check and Collect the All Document And Scan All Relevant Document
mention In Advertisement Like – Education Certificate,Eligibility, ID
Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
for upload the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submit the Online Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Take A Photo Copy Of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.The candidate has to take print out of registration/applied at portal
and send alongwith all self-attested copies of essential and
educational qualifications, all relelvant marksheets and certificates,
category/sub category certificate(s) viz SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD (as
applicable), Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project
Affected Family (PAF), copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card etc. at the below mentioned address by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand till 16/08/2022 (5:00 p.m.)
NHDC Limited, Administrative Building,
Urja Vihar Parisar, Siddhwarkut,
Distt. Khandwa (M.P.) 450 554
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How To Apply (Video)||Click Here|
|Registration on Apprentice |
Portal Process (Video)
|NHDC Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|More Govt. Job||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|My Vlogs Channel||Click Here|
|NHDC Official Website||Click Here|