Post Name: MPPKVVCL Jabalpur Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Candidate Of Madhya Pradesh Domicile Online Apprentice Application Form for the Apprentice Post of Electrician, Stenographer (English), Stenographer (Hindi),COPA Vacancy Act Apprentice 1961. Those Candidates Are Interested to the
Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can
Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
M.P. Paschim Kshetra Vidhut Vitran Co. Ltd (MPPVVCL)
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2022
- Application Begin : 01/05/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/05/2022
- Merit List : Declared Soon
- General / OBC : 0
- SC / ST / PH :0
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years
- Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
MPPKVVCL Apprentice Stipend 2022
|ITI One Year Trade Pass||7700/-|
|ITI Two Year Trade Pass||8050/-|
By the merit list of ITI Percentage.
MPPKVVCL Trade Apprentice 2022 Establishment Number : E05202303347
- Must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks.
Must have passed I.T.I course in relevant trade from a Recognized Institution.
Total Vacancies: 330 Post
How to apply
- It is mandatory for the candidate to complete his apprentice profile by registering himself on the apprenticeship portal https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/. They cannot be offered a contract of apprenticeship without completing the apprentice profile. All the necessary videos (like Registration, Profile Completion etc.) related to the candidate are available on the Apprenticeship Portal (https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/Instructional Video Candidate), they can watch them. It is mandatory for the candidate to have a valid Apprentice Registration Number.
- Only online application will be valid. III. Online applications can be filled from 12:00 AM on 01/05/2022 till 11:59 PM on 31/05/2022. Applications applied before and received after this will not be accepted.
- For detailed details, candidates can visit the company’s website https://mpez.co.in and https://mpskills.gov.in or can contact the above office during office hours.
- In case of any difficulty in registering on Apprenticeship Portal https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/ Shri Shakti Singh, Apprenticeship Adviser (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone No. 0755-2985891)
|Subscribe YouTube||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Apprentice Registration Process||Click Here|
|Permanents Jobs ||Click Here|