Microsoft Internship Recruitment 2023 Data Scientist Internship
Microsoft Internship Recruitment 2023: Microsoft Company has taken out recruitment here for Internship Opportunity Data Scientist, if you are selected as an internship, you will be given monthly ₹ 30000, then whatever eligible and interested candidates are qualified, they can apply for this suggestion, its eligibility Criteria is given below:-
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, they have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. The engineers in MSIDC contribute to the engineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Microsoft Internship 2023 Overview
|Job Role||Data Scientist|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s in relevant field|
|Job Location||50% Work From Home|
|Stipend||Rs. 30,000 per month|
|Type Of Job||Internship|
Microsoft Internship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must possess pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- Applicants must possess one year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Applicants must possess the ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- Applicants must possess the ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Applicants must possess communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team
- Good to have: Kaggle score, knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET , R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Candidate having experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML would be a plus.
Responsibilities As Data Scientist Internship
Data Scientists at Microsoft build and evaluate machine learning models and algorithms to solve realworld problems. You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions. Work with an interdisciplinary team on real-world applications of computer vision, machine learning geared towards applications for
human communication and well-being.
• Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations and predictive models
• Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs
• Bring data to life using rich visualizations
• Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
• Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next generation feature sets.
• Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services
• Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
• Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions ofusers. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
• Work in product teams shipping large scale end to end applications/solutions.