Name of Post : Delhi ITI Admission 2022 Online Form
Post Date : 08/07/2022
Short Information: Department of Training & Technical Education Government of NCT of Delhi Are
Invites to Online Application Form for Admission in Delhi Govt. ITI’s for Session 2022. Those High School Passed or Appearing Candidates Are Waiting for
the Admission in Delhi ITI Read the Notification For Apply Online.The Department of Training & Technical Education plans to admit
trainees in one year/two years trade for the Academic Session 2022-23
for various Full-time Certificate courses (Engineering and
non-Engineering) being offered at Institutes affiliated to the National
Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) / State Council for Vocational
Training (SCVT), Delhi, on merit basis through online admission in the
Department of Training & Technical Education
Government of NCT of Delhi
Delhi ITI Admission 2022
Delhi ITI Applicaton Online Form 2022
ITI Admission 2022-23/24
- Online Registration Start: 04/07/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/07/2022
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 31/07/2022
- Last Date For Document Verification : 02-August-22
- Last Date for Candidate Choice Filling : 03-August-22
- Rank Display : 05-August-22
- Online Correction Date : 08-August-2022 to 09-August-2022
- Final Rank Display : 12-August-2022
- FIRST round Seat Allotment Result : 18-August-2022
- First round Reporting and Round Fee submission : 22-August-2022 to 25-August-2022
- Display of vacant seat position after first round of seat allotment : 26-August-2022
- Reshuffling of trades/ITI : 26-August-2022 to 28-August-2022
- SECOND round Seat Allotment Result : 02-September-2022
- SECOND round Reporting and Fee submission : 05-September-2022 to 08-September-2022
- Display of vacant seat position after second round of seat allotment : 09-September-22
- Reshuffling of trades/ITI : 09-September-22 to 11-September-22
For More Further Counselling Details Read Notification.
- Application Fee : Rs 200/–
- Pay the Examination Fee ThroughOnline Mode Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking
- Class 10 (High School) from Any Recognized Board in India.
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- There is no upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in course under Craftsmen Training Scheme.
Documents Required For CTS Admission
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of your Class X or XII examination.
- Proof of date of birth.
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof or certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Caste certificates
- Proof of disability (if any)
- Migration Certificate
How to Fill Delhi ITI Application Online Form 2022
- Department of Training & Technical Education Government of NCT of Delhi ITI Admission 2022. Candidate Can Apply Online Between 04/07/2022 to 31/07/2022
Read the Notification Before Apply the ITI Admission Application Form
in Delhi ITI Various Govt. and Private ITI Institute in Delhi
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If
You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form For Future Refrence.
|How To Fill Form (Video)
|Notification Or Schedule
|Delhi ITI Prospectus
|Join Our Telegram
|Join WhatsApp Group
|SCVT Official Website