Post Name: East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Post Date: 05-05-2022
Short Information: East Coast Railway Apprentice : East Coast Railay Recruitment Cell Bhubaneshwar invite Online Applications for ITI Apprentice eligible candidates can through the
website www.rrcbbs.org from 08-02-2022 to 07-03-2022 as Trade
Apprentices under Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 over East Coast Railway
for the year 2021-22.
EAST COAST RAILWAY Recruitment Document Verification 2022
Notification No. : ECoR/RRC/Act Appr/2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-02-2022
- Last Date For Apply Online: 07-03-2022
- Merit List: Declared (19-04-2022)
- Document Verification : June 2022
Document Verification Date and Venue
Venue: Multi Disciplinary Zonal Training Institute, Rail, Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha-171017
Date: Check Call Letter for Date ( Check Mail )
Document required for ECoR Railway Apprentice Document Verification 2022 :
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Medical fitness certificate
- 6 Passport size colour photographs
- Character Certificate
- Proof Of Date Of Birth Certificate
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- ITI Marksheet And Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- ST/SC/OBC Certificate (Central Government)
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Division:
- CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP, MANCHESWAR, BHUBANESWAR-190
- KHURDA ROAD DIVISION-237
- SAMBALPUR DIVISION–66
- WALTAIR DIVISION- 263
East Coast Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 for following trade:-
- WELDER (G&E)
- D/MAN (MECH.)
- D/MAN (Civil)
- Refrigeration & A.C. Mech.
- Electronics Mech
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Mechanic MV
- Educational Qualification : 10th Pass Min 50% Marks
- Technical Qualification : ITI Pass Relevant Trades
East Coast Railway Apprentice 2022 Selection Process :
- Merit Basis Selection
- Taking Average marks of Matriculation and ITI Examination
East Coast Railway Apprentice Online Form Fee 2022:
- OBC/General: 100 Rs
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates- 0Rs
ECR Apprentice 2022 Apprentice Training Period and Stipend :
- Training Period: 1 Year
- Stipend depend upon State Government
Instructions to Candidates For DV ECoR
- Candidates will not be allowed for document verification without producing call letter & the same will be retained be RRC
candidates will have to produce the hard copy of their online
application at the time of document verification & the same will be
retained by RRC.
- Change of date/time/venue of document
verification will not be permitted under any circumstances and decision
of RRC/ECoR in all matters will be final and binding.
- The candidates want to avail the benefit of reservation must produce the discharge certificate.
- PwBD Candidates must produce the disability certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC must bring Caste Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Candidates should also bring a copy of one set of all certificate (self attested) & the same will be retained by RRC.
daily allowance/conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be
paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
- If required, the candidate may have to stay for more than one day on his own arrangement for document verification.
|Download Call Letter
|ECoR Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|