Name of Post : DRDO ASL Apprentice 2022, ITI / Diploma And Graduation Apprentice 2022, Apply Now
Post Date: 11 August 2022
Short Information: Advanced Systems Laboratory (ASL), Hyderabad,
Defence Research and Development Organisation, DRDO Ministry of Defence,
Government of India premier
Defence R&D Organization invites applications form for Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice, ITI
(Trade) Apprentice 2022 for ITI, Diploma And Graduate Pass Students. All the Eligible candidates who
are Eligible for this Apprentice Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility
can apply application Form 15 days from the date of advertisement in
Advanced Systems Laboratory (ASL) Hyderabad
Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)
MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
DRDO Advt. No. ASL/23/2022/3322/OR/1
- Application Start : 16/08/2022
- Last date to apply : 31/08/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST/PwD : 0/-
- There is no any application fees for all category candidate.
DRDO Age Limit
- Minimum – NA
- Maximum – NA
- Age Relaxation (upper Age Limit)- As per Rules
Duration of Training: One year for Trade Apprentice 2022
DRDO ASL Recruitment 2022 Stipend Provisions
- Graduate Apprentice : 9000/- Stipend per month
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice : 8000/- Stipend per month
- ITI (Trade) Apprentice : 7000/- Stipend per month
Educational Qualification for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Tradewise Post Details
- Interested candidates having essential qualifications as above
are invited to apply for one year Apprenticeship Training in ASL through
e-mail only to email@example.com
- Application form can be
downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates are required to
fill the Application form by Typing, Affix the Passport size photograph
and sign in the Application Form. The scanned copy of filled Application
Form and mark sheets of essential qualifications in PDF format must be
sent through e-mail only (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mention “Application for Apprenticeship in ASL” as subject of the email
- Incomplete or partially filled application submitted by the candidates will not be accepted.
marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in
percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the
CGPA into percentage as per their institute/ university norms and the
same will be verified during document verification.
- Last date for the receipt of application: 31 August 2022
Correspondence with Candidates
- All correspondence including offer letter (if selected) will be communicated through email only.
the candidate will be responsible for downloading and printing of the
Offer letter. ASL will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent
due to invalid/wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of
email to SPAM/Bulk mail folder etc.
Terms & Conditions for Selection of Apprentices
- Candidates for Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice
(Diploma) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Training
Scheme (NATS) portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in)
- Candidates for
Trade Apprentice (ITI) are required to register in National
Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal (
- Non-registered candidates will be rejected.
fresh pass-out candidates (passed their respective courses in the year
2020, 2021 & 2022) are only eligible to apply. Candidates with
post-graduation degrees need not to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed the essential qualifications in regular mode are only eligible to apply.
degree holders who have training or job experience for a period of one
year or more after acquiring the essential qualification will NOT be
eligible for consideration.
- Reservation will be applied as per
the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules
1992, Apprenticeship (Amendment) Rules, 2015 and Apprenticeship
(Amendment) Rules, 2019 as amended from time to time. Candidates
belonging to SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy layer need to produce their caste
certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of
- The selected candidates must execute a contract
for a period of one year of training as per provision of the
Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and rules framed there under. The period of
training will be one year commencing from execution of the Contract of
- Selected candidates should bring medical
certificate from registered medical practitioner, police verification
certificate, original certificates, along with copies of Bank Pass Book
and 2 recent passport size photographs at the time of joining.
- The offer of Apprenticeship Training does not confer any right of employment in DRDO.
- No TA/DA will be provided for joining or attending the Interview.
- All correspondence need to be addressed to email@example.com through e-mail only.
Note– For any queries, applicant may contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Download Form||Click Here|
|ITI Apprentice Registration Portal ||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|How To Fill Form (Video)||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|