Name of Post: Cochin Shipyard Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2022 For Graduate And Technician Apprentice 2022 Apply Online
Short Information: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has
released the Notification For Various Post for Graduate And Technician Apprentice CSL
Recruitment 2022 For Diploma And Degree Candidate. Those who
are Eligible Candidate can
apply online from 09 November 2022 to 07 December 2022. CSL Recruitment
2022 eligibility, age limit, selection procedure and all other
information read the complete notification CSL.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
CSL Recruitment 2022 Online Form
|Recruitment Organization||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Company ||Government Of India|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As admissible under the rules.|
|Last Date to Apply||07 December 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Online Application Start: 09 November 2022
- Last Date for Online Registration : 07 December 2022
CSL Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Application Fee
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 0/-
CSL Apprentice Job 2022 Age Limit
- AGE: Above 18 years old as on 30.11.2022.
- For More Fee Details Refer to the Notification.
CSL Various Post Recruitment 2022 Total 143 Posts
Cochin Shipyard Limited Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices 2022
|Discipline||Number of Training seats|
Cochin Shipyard Limited Category – I Graduate Apprentices 2022
|Discipline||Number of Training seats|
|Computer Science /Computer Application/Computer Engineering/Information Technology||9|
|Naval Architecture & Shipbuilding||4|
CSL Apprentice Online Form 2022 Eligibility
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of
Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
Category – I Graduate Apprentices:-
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant
- More Details Read the Notification.
CSL Recruitment 2022 Salary
|Graduate Apprentice||Rs. 12,000|
|Technician (Diploma)||Rs. 10,200|
CSL Online Form 2022 Selection Process
- Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc. and self- attested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
- Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally considered for selection against the notified training seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness
How to Fill Cochin Shipyard Limited Form 2022 ?
- Cochin Shipyard Limited Are Released CSl Form 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 09/11/2022 to 07/12/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the
Vacancies Application Form of CSL Recruitment Online 2022.
- Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship
Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment/registration as apprentices.
- After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply online through NATS portal against training seats notified by CSL (ID No./Registration Number of
COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED in NATS Portal is SKLERC000007).
- Kindly Enter Your All Required Basic Details In Box.
- Kindly Keep ready,
Check and Collect the All Document And Scan All Relevant Document
mention In Advertisement Like – Education Certificate,Eligibility, ID
Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
for Uploading the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submit the Online Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.