Name of Post: Programme of All India Trade Test of Craft Instructor under CITS (Annual System) August 2022 (Main Exam).
Post Date : 05/07/2022
Short Information: Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS)
Has released the notification for the CITS Session 2021 Final Exam Date 2022.It has been decided to conduct All India Trade Test of Craft Instructor under CITS (Annual) System) August 2022 (Main Exam) as per programme given below.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF TRAINING
CITS – Craft Instructor Training Scheme
CTI Session 2021 Exam Date 2022
CTI Examinatin 2022 Short Details of Notification
- Online examination for Theoretical Subjects (Trade Theory. Workshop Calculation & Science, Workshop Calculation, Workshop Science, Soft Skills and Training Methodology) : 04.08.2022 (Thursday) & 05.08.2022 (Friday)
- Engineering Drawing : 06.08.2022 (Saturday) 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Soft Skills : 06.08.2022 (Saturday) 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM
- Trade Practical :08.08.2022 (Monday) to 10.08.2022 (Wednesday) 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM
- Training Methodology (Practical) :12.08.2022 (Monday) to 13.08.2022 (Wednesday) 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM
Note:- The practical test may be conducted up to 6.00 PM on each day depending upon the duration of the question paper. The question papers (Password protected) of Engg. Drawing and Practicals will be provided through e-mail by NIMI Chennai half an hour before the commencement of exams on respective dates as per prevailing practice.
CITS Examination Fee
- Engineering : Rs 539
- Non-Engineering : Rs 539
- Rs. 163/- per Trainee per Paper + Rs. 50/ NIMI Charges for all category trainees.
Venue of Exam / CITS Exam Centres
- Exam Centre for CBT shall be the nearest NSTIs (G)/NSTIS (W)/ (Govt. & Pvt.) IToTs.
- Self Centre for Engineering Drawing, Trade Practical, Soft Skills (Practical) and Training Metrology (Practical) at NSTIs(G)/NSTIS (W)/ (Govt. & Pvt.) IToTs.
- The decision for assigning the exam centre shall be taken by Director (CFI Section) / Controller of Examination. No request for change in exam centre shall be entertained in any case..
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
- All stakeholders are requested to check NEWS & UPDATES daily on NCVT MIS Portal & NIMI Chennai for latest information regarding AITT examination.
- The question papers of AITT of Craft Instructor under CITS (Main exam) August-2022 Exam for Practicals & Engineering Drawing (ED) of all trades will be provided by NIMI,
- Standard operating Procedure (SOP) and guidelines issued from State Government/ Central Government and Local authority as applicable for Covid-19 shall be strictly followed by all Stake holders while conducting the Examination.
- No examinee shall adopt any kind of unfair means during the conduct of examinations and thereafter. If any examinee is found doing so stringent disciplinary actions along withdebarment from any examinations conducted by DGT, MSDE shall be initiated.
- Eligible candidates include: – Regular candidates of CITS (Annual System) for Academic year 2021-22 are fulfilling the eligibility criteria as below parameter are eligible to appearing the exam.
|S. No.||Parameter||Eligibility Criteria for Hall Ticket Generation|
|3.||CBT and Practical Examination Fees||Ye|
- Candidates without Portal generated Hall Ticket will not be allowed to appear in AITT.
CITS Attendance Eligibility Criteria 2022
Following are the attendance eligibility criteria for trainees
to appear for the exam/generation of hall ticket under CITS from
December 2021 session onwards:
with attendance of 80% and above will be allowed to appear for the
examination and issuance of hall ticket through NCVT MIS Portal.
with attendance between 50-79% may be allowed to appear in the next
examination along with supplementary exam trainees. These trainees would
take remedial classes arranged by the NSTIS/ITOTS or by preparing on
their own. The NSTI/ITOT concerned should allow them to appear in next
exam along with the trainees appearing for the supplementary exam.
- Trainees with attendance below 50% should be discharged from NCVT MIS portal by the NSTIS/ITOTS.