Name of Post : ITI CBT Exam Admit Card 2022, ITI CBT Exam Hall Ticket 2022, ITI NCVT Supplementary Exam Admit card 2022, CBT Exam, Annual System and Semester System
Post Date: 07 December 2022
Short Information: ITI-Industrial Training Institute NCVT MIS has Declared the ITI Hall Ticket or Admit Card 2022.
The Candidates Who Are Eligible For CBT Suppplementary Exam 2022 Can Download
The CBT Hall Ticket. Admit Card will be available after 05 December 2022 for
Download.All India NCVT ITI students whose session 2018, 2019 and 2020, 2021 Annual and till 2014-17 Semester System students have failed in large numbers whose exam is to be held in Nov-Dec. DGT had issued a guideline to the students giving back paper of ITI that those who fail in CBT exam of ITI should deposit their CBT Exam Fee as soon as possible by going to ITI so that ITI NCVT Exam can be started from 25-11-2022. Let it begin And Supplementary Exam Admit Card can be issued by NCVT from 25 Oct to 10 Nov. But till now the exam has been postponed due to Pending Exam Fee of many ITI students. Along with this, there is a problem in getting ITI NCVT Admit Card Docwnload. And yet NCVT has not released the Admit Card yet.
ITI-Industrial Training Institute
Government of India
Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship
Directorate General of Training
NCVT MIS ITI Annual And Semester 2022 Admit Card
- Admit Card Available : 05/12/2022
- Exam Starting Date: 12-12-2022
ITI Exam CBT And Practical Exam Instruction
1. Candidates must report at the examination centre on the scheduled reporting time and he/she will not be
permitted to leave the examination hall before the completion of 60 mins of the Examination
Candidate Reporting Time : 90 Minutes before Exam Start Time
Gate Closing Time : 15 Minutes before Exam Start Time.
2. This Admit card is valid only for the stipulated date, shift and time as specified thereon. Candidates will not
be eligible to appear in another shift on the same date or any other date, if absent from the scheduled shift.
3. The exam will be a computer-based test consisting of multiple-choice questions. Each question will have
four answer options to choose from.
4. This Admit card must be presented for verification along with Original (not photocopy or scanned copy)
valid Govt. Issued Photo- Identity Card (i.e. AADHAAR CARD WITH A PHOTOGRAPH/PAN
CARD/PASSPORT/DRIVING LICENSE/VOTER’S CARD), ID issued by enrolling ITI/NSTI/Establishment.
5. Candidate arriving after Gate Closing Time will not be allowed.
6. Candidate without the printed copy of the Admit card will not be allowed.
7. Candidates are requested not to write anything on the Admit card.
8. No Bio Break is permitted during the examination.
9. Candidates will be permitted to appear for the examination only after proper verification by Centre
officials. Candidate will be permitted to allotted seats once Verification process is complete and a verified
stamp is affixed on their Admit card.
10. Any candidate found using any unfair means or in possession of any incriminating material during the test
shall be expelled from the examination hall and his/her test would be cancelled.
11. With regards to conduct of examination, decision of Test administrator shall be final and binding.
12. Non-observance of the instructions mentioned herein or use of any unfair means during the continuance of
his/her test will render the Candidate liable to disqualification from the test.
13. No request for change in examination centre/shift will be considered under any circumstances.
14. Candidates are advised to locate the examination centre and its accessibility at least a day before
examination, so that they can reach the centre on time for the examination.
15. Possession of books, notes, geometry/pencil box, plastic pouch, scale, log table, writing pad, eraser,
cardboard, electronics devices, watch/wrist watch, wallet, goggles, handbags, mobile phones,
earphones, microphones, camera, headphones, pen-drives, pager, Bluetooth devices, calculator,
debit/credit card, electronic pen/scanners, water bottle, food & beverage (alcoholic or non-
alcoholic), arms/weapon, hair pins/clips, jewelry/ornaments etc and any objectionable items is
strictly prohibited in the examination premises and it will be treated as use of unfair means i.e case
of non-compliance, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and a suitable legal action in addition,
may also be initiated. There is no safekeeping or locker arrangement for candidate’s belongings.
DGT will not be responsible for its safe custody.
16. Visually Impaired (VI) trainees will be allowed 20 Minutes compensatory time per hour as per PWD act 2016. However, trainees are supposed to bring their own scribe.
17. Questions and options will be available in English and Regional language only. There will be NO negative marking.
- The administrator is authorized to dismiss you from the test session for any of the following
- Creating disturbance. Attempting to take the test on behalf of someone else (Impersonation).
- Talking to other candidates during the test.
- Attempting to tamper with the computer system Ȃ�either hardware or software.
- Use of calculators, slide rules, pagers, mobile phones, concealed microphones, wireless
devices or any other material that may aid in answering questions.
- Candidates will be allowed to carry only the following items with them into the examination venue:
- Admit Card & ID Card .
- Wearing surgical masks is mandatory for candidate.
- Transparent water bottle.
- Hand sanitize (50 ML bottle).
- Transparent Ball Pen.
- COVID 19 Precautions:
- Wearing the Mask is compulsory for the candidates, without which they will be disallowed
for the examination.
- Thermal Scanning of the candidates would be done at the gate.
- The candidates shall be sanitizing their hands before entering the exam hall.
- The candidate should maintain social distancing and should avoid crowding in the exam
How To Download ITI Hall Ticket or Admit Card 2022
- Candidate Read the Notification of ITI December Exam
- Before Submit the Online Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Now Click On CBT Admit Card And Download.
- Take A Print Out of Admit For Aug Examination 2022.
- See Below Video For Downloading Admit Card.