Name of Post : Telangana ITI Admission 2022 Online Form For Academic Session 2022-23
Post Date : 07/07/2022
Short Information: Government Of Telangana Department of Employment And Training Are
Invited to Online Application Form for TS ITI Admission
2022. Those 8th and 10th (High School Passed) or Appearing Candidates Are Waiting for
the Admission in TS ITI Read the Notification For Apply Online.
Government Of Telangana, Department of Employment And Training
TS ITI Admission 2022
TS ITI Applicaton Online Form 2022
- Online Application Start: 06/07/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/07/2022
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 31/07/2022
- Merit List Issued : Notified Soon
- Counseling Begin : Notified Soon
- First Round Result : Notified Soon
- Second Round Result : Notified Soon
- Third Round Result : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : NA/-
- SC / ST : NA/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through ITI College Online Mode Through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking
- Class 8 And Class 10 (High School) from Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- There is no upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in course under Craftsmen Training Scheme.
Documents Required For ITI Admission
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of your Class 8th Or Class X or XII examination.
- Proof of date of birth.
- School leaving certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate/ residential proof or certificate
- Provisional certificate
- Character certificate
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Caste certificates
- Proof of disability (if any)
- Migration Certificate
How to Fill TS ITI Application Online Form 2022
- Telgana State ITI Admission 2022. Candidate Can Apply Online Between 06/07/2022 to 31/07/2022.
Read the Notification Before Apply the TS ITI Admission Application Form
in TS ITI Various Govt. and Private ITI Institute in Telangana State
Session August 2022-2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If
You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form For Future Refrence.