CITS Final Exam Result 2023
CITS Final Exam Result 2023: Craft Instructor Training Scheme (CITS) Has released the notification for the CITS Session 2022 Final Exam Date 2023. It has been decided to conduct All India Trade Test of Craft Instructor under CITS (Annual) System) July-August 2023 (Main Exam) as per program given below. CITS Final Exam Result 2023 Eligible Candidate can check their CITS Final Exam Result 2023 And Download.
CITS Exam 2023 Result Kaise Dekhe, CTI Result 2023 Kaise Check Kare
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF TRAINING
CITS – Craft Instructor Training Scheme
CITS Final Exam Result 2023
CTI Examination 2023 Short Details of Notification
- Online examination for Theoretical Subjects (Trade Theory. Workshop Calculation & Science, Workshop Calculation, Workshop Science, Soft Skills and Training Methodology) : 07.08.2023 (Monday) & 08.08.2023 (Tuesday)
- Engineering Drawing : 31.07.2023 (Monday) 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Soft Skills : 31.07.2023 (Monday) 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM
- Trade Practical :01.08.2023 (Tuesday) to 02.08.2023 (Wednesday) 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM
- Training Methodology (Practical) :03.08.2023 (Thursday) to 04.08.2023 (Friday) 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM
- Final Result Out: 01/09/2023
Note:- The practical test may be conducted up to 6.00 PM on each day depending upon the duration of the question paper. The question papers (Password protected) of Engg. Drawing and Practicals will be provided through e-mail by NIMI Chennai half an hour before the commencement of exams on respective dates as per prevailing practice.
CITS Examination Fee
- Engineering / Non-Engineering : Rs 213 to Rs 702.
- Rs. 163/- per Trainee per Paper + Rs. 50/ NIMI Charges for all category trainees.
- For more Information Read Notification
Venue of Exam / CITS Exam Centres 2023
- Exam Centre for CBT shall be the nearest NSTIs (G)/NSTIS (W)/ (Govt. & Pvt.) IToTs.
- Self Centre for Engineering Drawing, Trade Practical, Soft Skills (Practical) and Training Metrology (Practical) at NSTIs(G)/NSTIS (W)/ (Govt. & Pvt.) IToTs.
- The decision for assigning the exam centre shall be taken by Director (CFI Section) / Controller of Examination. No request for change in exam centre shall be entertained in any case..
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
- All stakeholders are requested to check NEWS & UPDATES daily on NCVT MIS Portal & NIMI Chennai for latest information regarding AITT examination.
- The question papers of AITT of Craft Instructor under CITS (Main exam) August-2023 Exam for Practicals & Engineering Drawing (ED) of all trades will be provided by NIMI,
- Standard operating Procedure (SOP) and guidelines issued from State Government/ Central Government and Local authority as applicable for Covid-19 shall be strictly followed by all Stake holders while conducting the Examination.
- No examinee shall adopt any kind of unfair means during the conduct of examinations and thereafter. If any examinee is found doing so stringent disciplinary actions along with debarment from any examinations conducted by DGT, MSDE shall be initiated.