Name of Post: BHEL Recruitment 2022 Online Form 2022 for 75 Posts
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of WELDER (on Fixed Tenure Appointment) Jobs for 75 posts. All the candidates who are
interested in this WELDER Recruitment of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 26.04.2022 to 10.05.2022. Read the notification for BHEL Latest Advertisement No. FTA 01/ 2022
Recruitment Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale,
Syllabus and other information.
- Application Begin : 26.04.2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10.05.2022
- Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSWR Nagpur office : 13.05.2022
- Last date for receipt of filled in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSWR Nagpur office from far flung areas : 15.05.2022
|Post||Educational Qualification||Work Experience & Capabilities (As on 26.04.2022)||Experience||No. of Posts|
|WELDER (on Fixed Tenure Appointment)||ITI , ( National Trade Certificate) Pass plus Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate as per Indian Boiler Regulations, 1950 (valid as on 10.05.2022)||Minimum 2 Years’ of experience in welding post acquiring IBR Certification||Experience in ARC & TIG/ GTAW welding in Pressure part joints welding at Project Sites for specialized works like boiler, power cycle piping and other such proficient works||75|
Upper Age limit: 35 Years
Compensation per month: Rs. 37,500/- consolidated amount
In addition to the consolidated compensation payable per month, Quality
incentive (maximum Rs 10000 per month, subject to meeting quality
standards) and Productivity incentive (subject to number of joints
welded above the standard benchmark) will also be payable
- Based on the marks received in NTC.
- All eligible
application received will be screened with reference to the advertised
educational qualification and experience in welding post acquiring IBR
certification and will be considered for further process.
- In the
event of eligible candidates being large, i.e. in the ratio of 1:3 to
the number of vacancies, the eligible candidates, will be shortlisted
for Skill Test in order of merit to the number of vacancies in each
category, based on the marks received in NTC.
- The posts are purely temporary in nature and offered on fixed tenure basis for One year (12 months).
- Processing Fee of Rs. 200/
- The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://careers.bhel.in
- Matric/SSC certificate as proof of DOB
- ITI, National Trade certificate along with mark sheets, as applicable
Certificate (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer), If applicable. OBC Non-creamy
layer certificate (as per format given in our website) obtained on or
after 26.04.2022 only will be treated as valid.
- Self-undertaking in the prescribed format by OBC candidates belonging to Non-Creamy Layer.
- EWS certificate in the prescribed format, obtained on or after 26.04.2022 only will be treated as valid.
- Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Board (for Persons with disabilities candidates only).
- Discharge certificates (Ex-servicemen only).
- Domicile certificate (J&K Candidates only).
- Documents in support of duration of work experience:
a. Joining – Relieving Letter from Company/Organization. Working/worked previously.
Experience/Service certificate issued by Company/Organization
(Experience Certificate produced should clearly indicate date of joining
and date of relieving from each organization where worked)
c. Salary certificate together with ITR or Form-16 issued by the present/past employer(s).
Address to which hard copy of application to be sent:
Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) HEL, Power Sector Western Region, Shree Mohini Comples, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001
- The envelop comprising the above documents should be
super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Fixed Tenure Engagement-
IBR WELDER” .
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Success Career Instagram||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Success Vlogs||Click Here|