Name of Post: IREL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Offline Form, IREL Apprentice Vacancy 2022
Post Date: 21 August 2022
Short Information: Indian Rare Earths Ltd, Manavalakurichi has invites the Notification for the post of Trade Apprentice And Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2022.
All the candidates who want to participate in apprentice can apply Before 15 September 2022. For
information related to recruitment such as Important Date,
eligibility, age limit, pay scale, syllabus And Important Link For IREL (India) Limited Recruitment 2022.
IREL (India) Limited Apprentice Vacancy 2022
IREL (India) Limited/MK/Apprentices Engagement/2022/01
|Recruitment Organization||IREL (India) Limited|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice And Technician Apprentice|
|Apprentice name||IREL Apprentice 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As Per Apprentice Rule|
|Last Date to Apply||15 September 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
- Offline Application Start : 16 August 2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline : 15 September 2022
- Merit List : Available Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST /Woman : 0/-
- PH : 0/-
IREL Various Post Jobs 2022 Age Limit as on 14/07/2022
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per IREL Apprentice Rules 2022.
IREL Trade/Technician Apprentice 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 92 Posts
|S. No||Post Name||Number Of Vacancy|
|4||Mechanic (M V)||01|
IREL Recruitment 2022 17 Apprentice Posts Eligibility And Qualification
Indian Rare Earths Limited (IREL) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the
- Fitter – Passed ITI in Fitter trade
- Electrician – Passed ITI in Electrician trade
- Turner – Passed ITI in Turner trade
- Mechanic (M V) – Passed ITI in Mechanic (M V) trade
- Welder – Passed ITI in Welder trade
- PASAA – Passed ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant trade
- Mechanical – Diploma (Mech.)
- Electrical – Diploma (Elect.)
How to Fill Indian Rare Earths Ltd Apprenitce Form 2022
- IREL (India) Limited Apprentice 2022. Candidate Can apply Before 15 September 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification of IREL Application Form 2022 [17 Posts] Notification For Details.
- Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in the Portal of Ministry of Skill Development And Entrepreneurship, Government of India (http://www.apprenticeshipindia.org) for Trade Apprentices and in the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme of MHRD (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in) for Graduate/Technician Apprentices before applying against this advertisement. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portals.
- The candidates have to apply for the Trade apprenticeship through the Establishment Registration No. E05203301006 and for Graduate/ Technician apprentice through the Establishment Registration No STNKKC000004. However, submitting the hardcopy of application is a must for screening/selection.
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in this advertisement as in Annexure A, preferably type written on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICE AGAINST NOTIFICATION NO. IREL/MK/Apprentices Engagement/2022/01”.
- Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/ documents along with their application:
- 10th pass/Matriculation certificate/Birth Certificate issued by the concerned Education Board/Concerned Authority as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- 10th / HSC Mark Sheet.
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non–creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one.
- The Income and Assets Certificate issued by Competent Authority by EWS candidates.
- Semester–wise/year–wise mark sheets and Pass certificate in respective Discipline.
- Documentary proof for Candidates belonging to Land Affected Category/ peripheral villages within 10 KM radius of IREL, MK Unit.
- Nativity Certificate.
- Land Loser certificate* (if applicable)
- Aadhaar Card.
- 10 nos. of passport size photographs
- Police Verification Certificate duly issued by concerned Police authorities of the area in which the candidates normally resides
- The duly filled in application form affixing passport size photograph of the applicant on the space provided along with all supporting documents is required to be sent to the following address:
Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu–629252
- The filled in application should reach us on or before 15.09.2022. Applications received after 15.09.2022 for any reasons will not be considered.
- Application should be sent by post, preferably through speed–post. Applications received through any other mode will also be considered. However, under no circumstances the company will be responsible for any delay/ loss during transit. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Before Submit the Offline Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.