Name of Post : Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022, ITI Latest Apprentice 180 Post Notification Out
Post Date : 22 October 2022
Short Information: Naval Ship Repair Yard,Naval Aircraft Yard Applications are invited from ITI qualified Indian citizen (both male / female) in the various designated trades for enrolment into apprenticeship training at Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar and Naval Aircraft Yard (Goa), Dabolim, Goa under Apprentices Act, 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. A total of 150 vacancies for Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar and 30 vacancies for Naval Aircraft Yard (Goa), Dabolim, Goa as per distribution shown belowAny eligible and
who want to apply online should apply Between 22 October 2022 To 20 November 2022.
|Name of the Recruitment Board||NAVAL AIRCRAFT YARD (GOA)|
|No. of Vacancies||180 Post|
|Join Telegaram||Click Here|
|Name of the Posts||Apprentices|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||22 October 2022|
|Last Date ||20 November 2022|
|Selection Process||written examination|
|Training Period ||According to Notification|
Naval Ship Repair Yard,Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka
NAVAL AIRCRAFT YARD (GOA), DABOLIM, GOA
Indian Navy Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Online Form
- Application Begin : 22/10/2022
- Last Date for Apply Offline Before : 20/11/2022
- Complete Form Last Date : 20/11/2022
- Written Exam Date : Feb 2022
- Minimum Age : 14 Years
- Maximum Age : 21 Years
- Born between 01 Apr 2002 and 31 Mar 2009 (both dates inclusive)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Naval Ship Repair Yard,Naval Base Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Trade Wise Total 180 Post
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Eligibiltity
who have scored above 50% marks in Matriculation or equivalent and
above 65% marks in the relevant ITI trade recognized by National/State
Council for Vocational Training (NCVT/SCVT)
Required Documents :-
- Attested copy of Matriculation / 10th Class Mark sheet.
- Attested copy of ITI Semester-Wise Mark sheet and All Semester Mark sheet
- Attested copy of Category certificate (for EWS/OBC/SC/ST candidates only).
- Attested copy of Disability certificate (for PwDs candidates only).
- Certificate from competent authority, if son/daughter of armed forces personnel / naval defence civilian employee.
of undertaking stating the choice of establishment for undergoing
apprenticeship training i.e. Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar or Naval
Aircraft Yard (Goa), Dabolim, Goa need to be clearly specified.
How to Fill Indian Navy Naval Aircraft Yard Apprentice Online Form 2022
How to Apply :-
All Interested eligible candidates are required to register online on www.apprenticeshipindia.org On completion of online registration, candidates are required to forward the “Apprentice Profile” along with the under mentioned documents by speed / registered post to “The Officer- in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, Naval Ship Repair Yard, Naval Base, Karwar, Karnataka – 581308” within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Note :- The notification for this recruitment is published in the employment newspaper of 22-28 October 2022.
- Indian Navy Naval Ship Repair Yard,Naval Aircraft Yard Apprentice Vacancy 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 22 Oct 2022 To 20 Nov 2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification of Naval Aircraft Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Notification.
- Be Carefully While Fill the Navy Apprentice online Apprentice Form 2022.
- Kindly Enter Your All Required Basic Details In Box.
- Kindly Keep ready,
Check and Collect the All Document And Scan All Relevant Document
mention In Advertisement Like – Education Certificate,Eligibility, ID
Proof, Address Details, Basic Details And Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
for Attached the Document While Filling Form.
- Before Submit the Offline Application Form Must Check the All Boxes Carefully.
- Take A Photo Copy Of Final Submitted Application Form For Future Refrence.
Note: Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Of Indian Navy Before Apply Online.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Navy Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Job||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Join Success Vlogs||Click Here|