Name of Post: TTI HAL Apprentice 2022 Apply Online For Post Apprentices @ https://hal-india.co.in Walk In Interview
Post Date : 12/12/2022
Short Information: Technical Training Institute, HAL, Bangalore is engaging Diploma holders from Karnataka State to undergo Apprenticeship Training for a period of ONE YEAR under National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) through Board of Apprenticeship Training (BoAT), Southern Region in the following Diploma Engineering Stream.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
HAL Technical Training Institute (TTI) Apprentice 2022
HAL Adv : No.F/TTI/NATS/DTA/2022-23/01 Basic Information
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As Per HAL Rule
|Walk In Interview||15/12/2022
|Mode of Apply||Online
- Date Of Notification : 01/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply : 15/12/2022
- General / OBC / EWS : NA
- SC / ST : NA
HAL Apprentice 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum : 18 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per HAL Recruitment Rules 2022.
HAL TTI Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Eligibility
Diploma in Chemical, Civil, Electrical, EEE, Metallurgy & Material Science, Mechanical, Computer Engineering/Computer Science & Technology /Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics & Communication /Avionics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication.
HAL Apprentice Diploma Trades Walk In Interview Details
|Address||TTI, HAL, Vimanapura PO Bangalore-17|
|Last Date||15/12/2022 (Thursday)
HAL Apprentice Diploma Trades
The application must accompany with the following enclosures.
- Copy of SSLC/10th Marks Card
- Copy of Diploma Certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate
- Diploma Mark sheets from 1 to 6 semester/In case of lateral entry candidates 3 to 6 semester
- Copy of Caste / PWD /Dependent of Ex-Serviceman Certificate, in case applicable
- Copy of the Aadhar card and PAN card/e-PAN
- Details of registration in NATS portal.