Post Name: East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022, ECoR Apprentice Joining Letter 2022
Post Date: 10-08-2022
Short Information: East Coast Railway Apprentice : East Coast Railay Recruitment Cell Bhubaneshwar invite Online Applications for ITI Apprentice eligible candidates can through the
website www.rrcbbs.org from 08-02-2022 to 07-03-2022 as Trade
Apprentices under Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 over East Coast Railway
for the year 2021-22.ECoR Bhuvneshwar Apprentice Joining Letter has been issued. The information about ECoR Apprentice Joining is given below.
EAST COAST RAILWAY Recruitment Document Verification 2022
Notification No. : ECoR/RRC/Act Appr/2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-02-2022
- Last Date For Apply Online: 07-03-2022
- Merit List: Declared (19-04-2022)
- Document Verification : June 2022
- Date Of Joining : According to Joining Letter (29.08.2022)
Document required At the Time Of Joining ECoR Railway Apprentice 2022 :
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Medical fitness certificate
- 6 Passport size colour photographs
- Character Certificate
- Proof Of Date Of Birth Certificate
- 10th Marksheet & Certificate
- ITI Marksheet And Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- ST/SC/OBC Certificate (Central Government)
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Division:
- CARRIAGE REPAIR WORKSHOP, MANCHESWAR, BHUBANESWAR-190
- KHURDA ROAD DIVISION-237
- SAMBALPUR DIVISION–66
- WALTAIR DIVISION- 263
East Coast Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2022 for following trade:-
- WELDER (G&E)
- D/MAN (MECH.)
- D/MAN (Civil)
- Refrigeration & A.C. Mech.
- Electronics Mech
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Mechanic MV
- Educational Qualification : 10th Pass Min 50% Marks
- Technical Qualification : ITI Pass Relevant Trades
East Coast Railway Apprentice 2022 Selection Process :
- Merit Basis Selection
- Taking Average marks of Matriculation and ITI Examination
East Coast Railway Apprentice Online Form Fee 2022:
- OBC/General: 100 Rs
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates- 0Rs
ECR Apprentice 2022 Apprentice Training Period and Stipend :
- Training Period: 1 Year
- Stipend depend upon State Government
East Coast Railway Apprentice Joining Instructions
- No travelling allowance will be granted for joining in the training.
the training period (One Year) a fixed sum of Rs. 7000/ P. M. shall be
paid to the trainees as stipend and it will be changed from time to time
as per rules.
- You will be held responsible for the charge and care of Govt. money, goods and other property that may be entrusted to you.
selected candidates will be required to attend the Training Centre from
07.10 hrs to 16.56 hrs with Lunch Break from 12.10 hrs to 13.20 hrs.
will confirm strictly in all respect to all rules and regulations of
Apprenticeship training under Act 1961 as well as that of Indian
- Aadhar Card linked Bank Account No. is mandatory. You
will have to submit the Xerox copy of the same and copy of Aadhar Card,
Pan Card, (Five Passport Size Photographs and Apprentice Registration
No. for the above purpose.
Instructions to Candidates For DV ECoR
- Candidates will not be allowed for document verification without producing call letter & the same will be retained be RRC
candidates will have to produce the hard copy of their online
application at the time of document verification & the same will be
retained by RRC.
- Change of date/time/venue of document
verification will not be permitted under any circumstances and decision
of RRC/ECoR in all matters will be final and binding.
- The candidates want to avail the benefit of reservation must produce the discharge certificate.
- PwBD Candidates must produce the disability certificate.
- SC/ST/OBC must bring Caste Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Candidates should also bring a copy of one set of all certificate (self attested) & the same will be retained by RRC.
daily allowance/conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be
paid to the candidate who will be called for document verification.
- If required, the candidate may have to stay for more than one day on his own arrangement for document verification.
|Download Call Letter||Click Here|
|ECoR Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Check Notice||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Download Merit||Click Here|