Name of Post: CSIR CERI Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Out – Apply Online
Post Date: 03 July 2022
Short Information: CSIR -CENTRAL ELECTROCHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE has invites the Notification for the Various Apprentice Post Recruitment 2022.
CSIR – CENTRAL ELECTROCHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Notification No. No. APP-08/2022
|Recruitment Organization||CSIR (CENTRAL ELECTROCHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE)|
|Post Name||Various Apprentice Posts|
|Exam name||CSIR CERI|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As Per Appretice Rule|
|Last Date to Apply||Interview Date|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
CATEGORY – I TRADE (ITI) APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
CATEGORY – II TECHNICIAN (DIPLOMA) APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
- General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- PH : 0/-
CSIR CECRI Apprentice 2022 Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 14 Year
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
CSIR CECRI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
As Per Apprentice Rule
Eligibility, Qualification CSIR CECRI Apprentice 2022
Category – I Trade (ITI) Apprentices:
- ITI certificate or national/state trade certificate Respective Trade.
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: –
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical
Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline
- More Details Please Read Notification.
CSIR CERI Vacancy 2022 Detail Total : 25 Post
How to Fill CSIR CERI CECRI Apprentice Online Form 2022
For students who have not so far enrolled in the Apprenticeship Web Portal (Trade – ITI Apprentices)
- Go to https://apprenticeshipindia.org and click registration
- Candidates must watch the demo videos (link provided below) before starting registration in the website.
- Step 1 – Candidate Registration demo (Click the Link)
- Step 2 – Candidate Profile completion demo (Click the Link)
- Step 3 – Candidate opportunity demo (Click the Link)
Note: When registration in the website, candidate should enter his/father/mother name as given in their Aadhaar, PAN, or any other valid government ID. Before registration candidate should compare your name in their ITI/SSLC certificates with their name in Aadhaar, PAN, or any other valid government ID. Once your name entered in website, it will not be modified/ edited later and the same shall be reflected in your National Apprenticeship Certificate.
For students who have not so far enrolled in the
National Web Portal
(Technician – Diploma Apprentices)
- Go to http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Click Enroll
- Complete the application form
- A unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated.
Note: Please wait for at least one day for enrollment verification and approval. After this student can proceed to Step 2.
- Click Establishment Request Menu
- Click Find Establishment
- Upload Resume
- Choose Establishment name
- Type “CSIR CECRI” and search
- Click apply
- Click apply again