Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik CGEPT 01/2024 Online Form
Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik CGEPT 01/2024 Online Form: Join Indian Coast Guard has released the notification for the recruitment Of the Post Of Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik 01/2024 Batch. All the candidates who are interested in this Recruitment and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 08/09/2023 to 22/09/2023. Check the Notification for information related to age limit, syllabus, post, selection procedure, pay scale Etc.
Join Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Coast Guard Yantrik / Navik 01/2024 Recruitment 2023
Coast Guard Advt No. : 01/2024 CGEPT
- Application Start: 08/09/2023
- Last Date for Registration: 22/09/2023 up to 05:30 PM Only
- Stage I Exam Date: December 2023
- Stage II Exam Date: January 2024
- Stage II Exam Date: April / May 2024
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
Coast Guard Navik GD, DB, Yantrik Online Form 2022 Application Fee
- General / OBC / EWS : Rs 300/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Coast Guard Yantrik Navik 2022 Apply Online Form for 300 Post Age Limit For 01/2023 Batch
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 22 Years.
- Age Between : 01/05/2002 to 30/04/2006 for ICG Navik & Yantrik
- Age Relaxation Applicable as per Rules for SC / ST (5 Years) and OBC (3 Years).
Coast Guard Yantrik-Navik Online Form 2023 Vacancy Details Total: 350 Posts
Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB, GD) & Yantrik 01/2024 Physical Eligibility
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push-up.
- Height : 157 CMS Minimum.
How to Fill Indian Indian Coast Guard Navik (DB, GD) & Yantrik Vacancy 01/2024 Online Form
- Join Indian Indian Coast Guard Navik / Yantrik 01/2024. Candidates can Apply Between 08/09/2023 to 22/09/2023.
- Candidate Can Read the Notification Before applying for the Recruitment Application Form in Indian Coast Guard Yantrik /Navik Vacancy 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly scan documents related to the Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Pay Required Fees If needed.
- Before Submitting the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All columns carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Application Form For Future reference.
Note: Interested candidates can Read the Full Notification Before applying online.