CITS Final Exam Biometric Attendance DGT Official Notice 2023
Subject: – Regulations governing calculation of Biometric (AEBAS) Attendance of CITS trainees of session 2022-23
1. For NSTIs/ Govt. ITOTs (Rohtak, Bhopal, Davangere, Malavalli, Lucknow and Talchar)/ Pvt. ITOTS – All those CITS trainees of session 2022-23 having Biometric attendance 60% and above would be eligible for appearing in AITT (CITS) to be held in July-August 2023. The number of working days, after deduction of standard holidays, is fixed at 213 days. Therefore, the trainees should have minimum 128 days (60% of 213) of Biometric attendance for them to be eligible for AITT. This is applicable for all trainees, including late admitted ones also, assuming that extra classes must have been conducted for these late admitted trainees on Saturdays.
2. For newly formed Govt. ITOTs in session 2022-23 (list attached at Annexure 1) – As a one-time relaxation, the criteria for eligibility of CITS trainees of session 2022-23 admitted to newly formed Govt. ITOTs as regards biometric attendance is as follows:- 80% offline attendance counted up to 14th July 2023, starting from 31st October 2022 or date of admission of the trainee, whichever is earlier AND Minimum 80 days of Biometric attendance on AEBAS portal
3. On-the-job-training (OJT) If the trainees have attended OJT in some organization/industry, physical attendance marked for the number of days present for OJT will be considered to the extent of maximum 26 working days for calculating the attendance eligibility of the trainees. However, the same should be supported by relevant documents of tie up with Industry for OJT, such as MoU.
4. If, on some occasions, Biometric attendance cannot be marked for any reason such as poor or no internet connectivity, machine out of order, etc., for reasons beyond control of the Institute, it is expected that the Institutes must have maintained offline records of trainees’ attendance on such days. This offline attendance can be considered, only to an extent of 10 working days for the trainees who have attended on these days. The Principal/HoO of the Institute may validate such physical attendance records.
5. Few trainees have not been able to mark biometric attendance for a certain period due to some issues such as skin problem, Aadhar update in progress, etc. For such trainees, the Principal/HoO of the Institute may validate their physical attendance in the said period in which it was impossible for the trainee to mark biometric attendance in spite of being physically present, after due verification of genuineness of every such case. The same may be forwarded to the respective RDSDE for further scrutiny. If found alright, the RDSDE, while forwarding the list of eligible trainees, may include the names of these trainees as well.
6. In spite of all the above, if some trainees are having biometric attendance below the prescribed applicable criteria, they may be allowed to appear in the next examination along with the Supplementary exam trainees. These trainees would have to attend remedial classes.
7. Role of RDSDES – All NSTIs/Govt. and Pvt. IToTs are required to send the final eligibility status of their trainees to the respective RDSDES, who would then verify the same before forwarding it to this Division for further needful action.
- Online examination for Theoretical Subjects (Trade Theory. Workshop Calculation & Science, Workshop Calculation, Workshop Science, Soft Skills and Training Methodology) : 07.08.2023 (Monday) & 08.08.2023 (Tuesday)
- Engineering Drawing : 31.07.2023 (Monday) 09:30 AM to 12:30 PM
- Soft Skills : 31.07.2023 (Monday) 02:30 PM to 05:30 PM
- Trade Practical :01.08.2023 (Tuesday) to 02.08.2023 (Wednesday) 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM
- Training Methodology (Practical) :03.08.2023 (Thursday) to 04.08.2023 (Friday) 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM
Note:- The practical test may be conducted up to 6.00 PM on each day depending upon the duration of the question paper. The question papers (Password protected) of Engg. Drawing and Practicals will be provided through e-mail by NIMI Chennai half an hour before the commencement of exams on respective dates as per prevailing practice.
CITS Examination Fee
- Engineering / Non-Engineering : Rs 213 to Rs 702.
- Rs. 163/- per Trainee per Paper + Rs. 50/ NIMI Charges for all category trainees.
- For more Information Read Notification
Venue of Exam / CITS Exam Centres 2023
- Exam Centre for CBT shall be the nearest NSTIs (G)/NSTIS (W)/ (Govt. & Pvt.) IToTs.
- Self Centre for Engineering Drawing, Trade Practical, Soft Skills (Practical) and Training Metrology (Practical) at NSTIs(G)/NSTIS (W)/ (Govt. & Pvt.) IToTs.
- The decision for assigning the exam centre shall be taken by Director (CFI Section) / Controller of Examination. No request for change in exam centre shall be entertained in any case.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
- All stakeholders are requested to check NEWS & UPDATES daily on NCVT MIS Portal & NIMI Chennai for latest information regarding AITT examination.
- The question papers of AITT of Craft Instructor under CITS (Main exam) August-2023 Exam for Practicals & Engineering Drawing (ED) of all trades will be provided by NIMI, Chennai.
- Standard operating Procedure (SOP) and guidelines issued from State Government/ Central Government and Local authority as applicable for Covid-19 shall be strictly followed by all Stake holders while conducting the Examination.
- No examinee shall adopt any kind of unfair means during the conduct of examinations and thereafter. If any examinee is found doing so stringent disciplinary actions along with debarment from any examinations conducted by DGT, MSDE shall be initiated.
|Download Attendance Notice||Click Here|
|CITS Time Table||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|More Govt. Job||Click Here|
|DGT Official Website||Click Here|